The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG
Damn. My Wheats need to hurry the hell up from Europe! I'm loving these XII's. Probably my favorite wheat colored release during this current trend of wheat colored kicks.

Not sure if it was posted in here yet but it's been confirmed, $275 for elites 
sick.gif
mean.gif

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-GTNdvAEmoG6AJv08gtiysw

Not a surprise since they were that price last year, but I'm definitely not taking that retail L again. Teams on discount!
It's so crazy to me that when the original versions first come out, all we hear about is "cutting-edge," "top notch technology," and stuff of that nature, just to then get these "elite" versions which are supposed to be superior versions. They look solid, it's just the concept that makes my chuckle.

Time to sell all my LeBrons and start collecting Kyries instead after his 57 points today
That was amazing. Best game ive watched this season easily. 7/7 threes, 10/10 free throws and a career high & NBA season high 57 points. Good to see Bron hit them 8/10 free throws and couple of clutch threes at the end too. About to order that there Navy Cavs jersey BRB
nthat.gif

Man, I took advantage of the extra 20% off clearance sale that Nikestore had last week, and was excited for my first pair of lebron 12s. Ordered the NSRL's.
Then when I got them from UPS, I noticed they sent me 2 right-foot shoes... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Serious question....what was ugly about them? The posite still has me curious so I'm just wondering what you saw in person.

the Posite looks like someone spilled something on it.

the main fuse of the shoe has a washed out look. for example: is it purple or is it white with a tint of violet

this might explain it better. when the Footlocker employee started throwing all the upcoming releases on the counter, KD, kobe, Jordan 5's and the lebrons I did not even give these Lebron's a second look. as opposed to the DH that were in the store. picked those up 3 or 4 times

it was like, eh, another color and a poorly executed one at that. I wish I would have taken some pics, but there is another factor. I was not even MOVED to snap a pic and I had my phone right in my hand. was showing the guys the new SNKRS APP.

Man, I took advantage of the extra 20% off clearance sale that Nikestore had last week, and was excited for my first pair of lebron 12s. Ordered the NSRL's.
Then when I got them from UPS, I noticed they sent me 2 right-foot shoes...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Just hit up customer service, they will replace that

Hmmmm wondering if the Wheat's will be heavy due to them not having the Megafuse as the upper. Might run into some unwanted creasing as well. The materials look to be of good quality though.

Hmmmm wondering if the Wheat's will be heavy due to them not having the Megafuse as the upper. Might run into some unwanted creasing as well. The materials look to be of good quality though.
wont crease, no bron has crased for me since the 9, built like tanks 

Back
Top Bottom