The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Everybody up here is always complaining abt the LeBron 12's why in the hell are ya'll up here

Most of us are on board with the XII. However this x-mas colorway is TRASH and deserves the complaints. Imo

Everybody up here is always complaining abt the LeBron 12's why in the hell are ya'll up here
like who ? 
nerd.gif

View media item 1218690
For anybody who missed it in the original pics. Looks like this is the actual Christmas release. Does look teal and pinkish though...hoping some lighting/filter is robbing the true Green/Red in the pic...anybody else with me? :lol: :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
For anybody who missed it in the original pics. Looks like this is the actual Christmas release. Does look teal and pinkish though...hoping some lighting/filter is robbing the true Green/Red in the pic...anybody else with me?
laugh.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif
man even if it is more of a true Green/Red, that isnt saving the graphic posite.

Whoa @ those XMas XIIs

Looks like someone took all the ID options for the XII said "**** it." and decided to throw all of them on one shoe.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Way too much stuff going on.

A silver lining is that those who had complaints about the XMas LeBrons being too basic with red or green colorways won't have those complaints with these.
laugh.gif

Whoa @ those XMas XIIs

Looks like someone took all the ID options for the XII said "**** it." and decided to throw all of them on one shoe.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Way too much stuff going on.

A silver lining is that those who had complaints about the XMas LeBrons being too basic with red or green colorways won't have those complaints with these.
laugh.gif
i think the more basic colorways (7,8,9,10) are easier to throw on year round

via: sneakergaga

Looks like the posite material is going with a aspen tree look, fingers crossed this isn't what really comes to be for xmas
so what's that in the sole instead of the 6, it def isn't 23
nerd.gif
 as far as the shoe i have no comment i just got fussed at for
laugh.gif
 at my desk at work

I didn't think they would put graphics on the posite....I was wrong, damn if the teal was green and the posite red with a green check it would look good but im not quite understanding wtf the above shoe is

Ok honestly it's looking like I'm gonna pass on the LeBron 12 line and this is coming from someone who is a huge LeBron fan and is waiting on their 14th pair of LeBron 11's to come in. But I'm in the camp of rocking shoes strictly for the casual/fashion aspect so the basketball technology really doesn't appeal to me. 

Back
Top Bottom