The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
FNL has the LB12 NSRL dropping that day.
You are right, sir. But Nike has the Dunk-Force/Command Force on 11.08 dropping.
But they will have "the club going up on a Tuesday" if they release on 11.11.

Where are you seeing the 8th for the Dunk-Force? I can't remember seeing anything other than the 11th for those...

As far as FNL goes here is what they have on their release calendar...
View media item 1227337
Has the description of the NSRL but the style code and colorway of the Dunk Force...

Last edited:
Where are you seeing the 8th for the Dunk-Force? I can't remember seeing anything other than the 11th for those...

As far as FNL goes here is what they have on their release calendar...

Has the description of the NSRL but the style code and colorway of the Dunk Force...
I'm looking on Nike for the actual Billy Hoyle Command Force. My bad.

But that is what I see on FNL; just like you. If the description is NSRL; I am sure it will be that. Style Code does look tempting though. Seeing as if the first colorway in the series haven't dropped, I'm sure it will be those...

Last edited:
I'm looking on Nike for the actual Billy Hoyle Command Force. My bad.
But that is what I see on FNL; just like you. If the description is NSRL; I am sure it will be that. Style Code does look tempting though. Seeing as if they first colorway in the series haven't dropped, I'm sure it will be those...

It's probably more likely that Finishline is just using the same description for the XII across the board...Lazy approach I know, but common amongst the various retailers and their release calendars...

Style code and colorway is definitely not that of the NSRL's and since the Dunk's were originally scheduled to drop on the 11th anyway I'd be more inclined to think it would be those...

That being said, it's all just conjecture at this point anyway since Nike said all the announced colorways were being delayed...

It's probably more likely that Finishline is just using the same description for the XII across the board...Lazy approach I know, but common amongst the various retailers and their release calendars...

Style code and colorway is definitely not that of the NSRL's and since the Dunk's were originally scheduled to drop on the 11th anyway I'd be more inclined to think it would be those...

That being said, it's all just conjecture at this point anyway since Nike said all the announced colorways were being delayed...
True true.

FNL does do that description with all the kicks that release on a same module base.

It will be interesting to see what actually drops that day. Shoot, maybe both colors. Nike likes to take our money anyway. LOL

True true.

FNL does do that description with all the kicks that release on a same module base.

It will be interesting to see what actually drops that day. Shoot, maybe both colors. Nike likes to take our money anyway. LOL

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the NSRL's and HOL's added on to the releases that day as well...Looking at it logically though, since retailers had until this week to get the shoes back to Nike I don't know if it would be possible for them to repair the shoes then return them to retailers in that short amount of time...Stranger things have happened...

Again until Nike say's they are dropping I'm looking at the whole thing with a fair bit of skepticism anyway...

If all three are coming out which we mostly doubt that would mean everyone could at least leave with a pair of something. I was on board with the dunkforce so if it is just those I am game. Will try and find out something soon.

11/11 is a tuesday. Thought kicks drop on saturdays only, except black friday and summer.

Last edited:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the NSRL's and HOL's added on to the releases that day as well...Looking at it logically though, since retailers had until this week to get the shoes back to Nike I don't know if it would be possible for them to repair the shoes then return them to retailers in that short amount of time...Stranger things have happened...

Again until Nike say's they are dropping I'm looking at the whole thing with a fair bit of skepticism anyway...
You are right! I'll wait to see what Nike says. I'm not feeling the model, but we will see. I'm interested in those future colorways that leaked for next year.

If all three are coming out which we mostly doubt that would mean everyone could at least leave with a pair of something. I was on board with the dunkforce so if it is just those I am game. Will try and find out something soon.
Both of us are searching for something soon. But lips are sealed over there in Oregon!

11/11 is a tuesday. Thought kicks drop on saturdays only, except black friday and summer.
They gonna have the club going up, if they do drop. And some kicks drop on Thursday. Foams use to be Wednesday & Thursday.

Mainly on Retro Jordans drop on Saturdays. Few Nikes do.

I wouldn't get too excited...that was the Dunk Force's original launch day, and the Footlocker twitter handle is notorious for giving out bad info, then announcing a cancellation afterwards.  
eyes.gif

I'd be willing to bet that release date comes off both calendars soon.  

I wouldn't get too excited...that was the Dunk Force's original launch day, and the Footlocker twitter handle is notorious for giving out bad info, then announcing a cancellation afterwards.  :rolleyes

I'd be willing to bet that release date comes off both calendars soon.  

Have you worn your nsrl's again?

@BarbarianBob

Early April : (White/Midnight Navy/University Red/Metallic Gold) 

Mid to late May : (Photo Blue/Gym Blue/Artisan Teal/Hot Lava)

Late June : (Dove Grey/Blue Graphite/Wolf Grey/White)

Lebron XII ELITE in mid April: (University Red/Bright Citrus/Bright Crimson/White)

Lebron XII ELITE in mid May: (Light Retro/Hot Lava/Artisan Teal/Sunset Glow)

Lebron XII ELITE in early June : (Black/White/Hot Lava/Metallic Red Bronze)

Lebron XII EXT in late June : (Cork/Black/Metallic Gold)

@BarbarianBob

Lebron XII ELITE in mid April: (University Red/Bright Citrus/Bright Crimson/White)

Somebody try PSing these to get an idea of what they look like.

No.....you need to learn how to read :lol: :tongue:

What about the rings brother ...... the rings :frown:

Don't have IG and when I tried to zoom in on the pic was all pixelated on my iPad :smh:

@BarbarianBob

My man :nthat:

Early April pair sounds kind of Olympian to me interesting :pimp:

Mid to late May sounds China IX - ish if that hot lava color is orange :nerd:

Late June almost sounds like a McFly type of colorway :smokin

Mid April Elite kinda sounds like the Crimson X Elite |I

Mid May sounds funky as hell, not sure what to think :\

Early June sounds kind of like the Gold Elite XI which was the most lackluster Elite of all for last model :smh:

Late June pair sounds like they'll combine King's Crown XI with a Cork X and set the sneaker world on fire and it will be known as THE ONE SHOE TO RULE THEM ALL! :wow:

Last edited:

No.....you need to learn how to read 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
What about the rings brother ...... the rings
frown.gif

Don't have IG and when I tried to zoom in on the pic was all pixelated on my iPad
mean.gif

@BarbarianBob

My man
nthat.gif

Early April pair sounds kind of Olympian to me interesting
pimp.gif

Mid to late May sounds China IX - ish if that hot lava color is orange
nerd.gif

Late June almost sounds like a McFly type of colorway
smokin.gif

Mid April Elite kinda sounds like the Crimson X Elite
tired.gif

Mid May sounds funky as hell, not sure what to think
ohwell.gif

Early June sounds kind of like the Gold Elite XI which was the most lackluster Elite of all for last model
mean.gif

Late June pair sounds like they'll combine King's Crown XI with a Cork X and set the sneaker world on fire and it will be known as THE ONE SHOE TO RULE THEM ALL!
eek.gif
combine
eek.gif

pimp.gif

did you just say my precious on the low
sick.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom