The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
My HOH didn't get them in so I had to see the kid's. Not a fan of too much purple even thought the megafuse didn't make them look vibrant. I'll stick to my Penny V Cloaks.

Do you guys think the DATA's are going to sell out? That's the only colorway I am checking for..

The big foot struggle is real
mean.gif

Bring it in guys, group hug
frown.gif

I walked in the mall with my 20% off coupon in hand ready to cop the Instincts then I saw them in person and was VERY underwhelmed. They would fall behind the Kobe, Penny, and Barkley cloaks IMO. So I'm still waiting to cop my 1st GR 12 however I'm 3 id's deep.
Really?

-Matt

feel the same.
Money saved? I mean I would hate to take advice but I find this hard to believe. Are they more greenish than purple on the posite? I would've love the posite to stay like the eggplants. I guess everyone holding that cheese for them 6s huh? :lol:

I on the other hand loved the Instincts. Ordered from SA for $150 shipped but walked in Champs today to check them out. I'm a sucker for iridescent. Anyone who is a fan would love these in person. Purple-green transition. Orange is a nice contrast as well.

i gotta agree on bein underwhelmed by the instincts. didnt think they looked as good as pics. while i was at my hoh i asked about the nsrls and they said to check everyday, once they get their shipment theyre gonna do reserve tickets for sizes.

feel the same.
Money saved? I mean I would hate to take advice but I find this hard to believe. Are they more greenish than purple on the posite? I would've love the posite to stay like the eggplants. I guess everyone holding that cheese for them 6s huh? :lol:

i don't think they are worth 200 personally. i saw them in person and they just didn't have that vibrant look to them that some of these pics have shown.

i don't think they are worth 200 personally. i saw them in person and they just didn't have that vibrant look to them that some of these pics have shown.

Yeah I agree with this not as vibrant describes them perfectly. Other than the posite the upper is just kinda ehh to me. However the posite looks exactly the same as all the other cloaks changing from purple to green.

none of these are WORTH 200

I think a lot will head to outlets

now 120 or 100 and that would be nice...

Picked up this chiefs jersey for the low today. The Reds match u much better than the pic shoes. Not perfect but it'll do. I rarely find red/yellow/white shoes
repped for the charles jersey. huge chiefs fan here, despite the embarrassing thursday.

Picked up this chiefs jersey for the low today. The Reds match u much better than the pic shoes. Not perfect but it'll do. I rarely find red/yellow/white shoes
View media item 1272018

Not to nitpick your fashion choice as it looks fine together but the shoes are red white and orange not yellow correct?

My eyes see what you see and my comment reflected such.

Back
Top Bottom