The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
To my size 14 er's and everyone else...

D I c k s sporting goods is doing their Black Friday 2-day 20% off early preview sale right now. Just got my sz 13 instincts ordered ($40 off). Sz 14 is available in the instincts and HOL. GO!!

D I c k s sporting goods is doing their Black Friday 2-day 20% off early preview sale right now. Just got my sz 13 instincts ordered ($40 off). Sz 14 is available in the instincts and HOL. GO!!

I see HoaL's not Instincts though bud :\

You have to single handedly be responsible for the obliteration of all discounted sz 14 pairs of anything
laugh.gif

I remember seeing you buy up all the sz 14's in the KD thread and me saying to myself sheesh I'm glad I can rock a 13
mean.gif

But now that I've accepted my true sz 14 I see that deals will be a lot harder for me to come by
tired.gif
He single-handedly had me sweating bullets over those Air Command Forces
laugh.gif

Type in lebron on search and when the results pop up the instincts are on the big banner above the breakdown for lebron shoes, apparel, etc. just ordered them and got confirmation and everything.

Notice that all the collage PE's have 23 on the back pull tab instead of the nsrl beaker looking thing.

Glad to see my Kentucky wildcats finally have a PE, but man its so weak compared to dukes. what a shame.

Last edited:

I see HoaL's not Instincts though bud :\

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=46722926&ab=Banner_Lebron12Instict

Also my eastbay order for the Instincts is ready to ship even tho they say backordered on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugg, must resist ***** discount.  still dont own a XII and I do want the HOL, but man, talk about bad timing. 

I hate when a great deal comes around at the wrong time.   I mean I can afford it, but christmas is just too close to be draining the account.

(didnt realize there was an auto censor on this site. censored out name of that sporting goods store lol)

Last edited:
Ugg, must resist ***** discount.  still dont own a XII and I do want the HOL, but man, talk about bad timing. 

I hate when a great deal comes around at the wrong time.   I mean I can afford it, but christmas is just too close to be draining the account.

(didnt realize there was an auto censor on this site. censored out name of that sporting goods store lol)

keep your priorities straight man. These will be had for retail or less for months down the road. Even if you have to go the ebay route.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet! Just bought on here. Once they show up I will bring them back to Nike! Thanks!!!

-Matt

Another size 14er checking in. It's been more harder than usual to get the XII in a 14 locally. I'm attributing it to the increased demand for Bron here (Ohio). I just need these deals to be around for a 12 im hunting for ::Cough:: Datas!

I hope NRSL's are around on cyber monday for the sites that will be giving 20%+ discounts

Last edited:
UKs are clean. One step closer to making iD I made that's like that. Gotta see if there'll be a white based released though.

Gonna check the Instincts again when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Went ahead and copped on dickssporting goods. Still had them in cart this morning.

Sometimes you just gotta sleep on it.

Passed on the Instincts because at first glance I felt it looked a lot like the Barkley Eggplants, but then realize the Barkley Eggplants go harder than these. If only they saved that idea for the LeBron 12, I would've loved to cop it as a LeBron.

I played in my HOL today. They felt good,  but I feel like they need to be broken in more. 

What have some of your break in timelines been?

Repped. I tripled up on the instinct and HOL

Back
Top Bottom