The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I said it before and I'll say it again. This sounds exactly like some of the feedback the Terracotta Warriors got last year when people saw them up close. I have yet to see these but when multiple people say the same thing about a shoe that definitely raises some eyebrows

Instincts are kinda blah in person. They looked really nice in the pictures.
i feel like if you have kix like the penny v cloaks, suns, and the GK's, then you should be fine on not having the Instincts and i still have yet to see them in person but from the first pics i just thought that they were ok!

^ Congrats. If Kickzstore had a 14 I would've joined you.
laugh.gif
and see just like that a deal comes back around....DSG has a 14 in stock of the HOL for 159 shipped....

I was out looking for the Tubulars and saw the Instincts in person. Very nice. The posite color is not disappointing in person.

I'm actually surprised at all the posts calling them disappointing. I thought they were pretty hot when I saw em. Not only that, but they seemed like the best pair of non-Js to release recently imo.

I'm actually surprised at all the posts calling them disappointing. I thought they were pretty hot when I saw em. Not only that, but they seemed like the best pair of non-Js to release recently imo.
All shoes are disappointing if they aren't limited haha.

I was out looking for the Tubulars and saw the Instincts in person. Very nice. The posite color is not disappointing in person.

That's exactly what I was saying when I saw them :smh:

Those things are flames :pimp:

They actually seemed to look a lot better than I expected them to look after hearing others reactions to them :\

But to each his own, I like them :smokin

Last edited:
I couldn't resist the 20% off + free shipping from Richard's on the HoL. I had told myself that I was going to stay away from shoes high on the ankle but I had to see what they are all about. Too many positive things have been said about them.

Anyone have a pic of them with cuffed sweats?

Off topic I know but I was looking for Nike gift cards on eBay thinking I could save $20-30 on one for a Christmas gift but a $100 gift card sold for like $98 and change and a $50 gift card actually sold for more than the card was worth, what the hell is wrong with people!!! :rofl:

they just dropped today and all ready $40 off 
smokin.gif
   o, and i seen them in store.. may cop for $100

Last edited:

hopefully we get some decent options in before that or it won't even matter
Good point. Hopefully metallic options, maybe Data type lining. I am not really hyped on the Meridian print but I am sure that there will be an ASG print that could be incorporated.  Maybe a posite glow or 3m option.

hopefully we get some decent options in before that or it won't even matter
Good point. Hopefully metallic options, maybe Data type lining. I am not really hyped on the Meridian print but I am sure that there will be an ASG print that could be incorporated.  Maybe a posite glow or 3m option.
meridian print will be better than instinct print by a mile and then some
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom