The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I could have held out longer if I didn't get such big discounts...
So why the turn?

You stated in both threads how much you didn't like them.

Discount or not I'm not paying 100-150-200+ on a shoe I kind of sorta like.
Still don't like the low swoosh.

But they are comfy and the price was right. I LIKE them, I LOVED the XI though...

Not gonna double up on every pair I get like I did the XI.

People are impulse buyers. Even though they might not like the shoe they will still buy because its something "new". People are always thirsty to have and show off "new" stuff even when they know it can be had for half a year from now.

Anyone know if the HOL is supposed to have the plastic or metal eyelet? Dunkman's and IDs are metal. HOL is still plastic.

I'm not touching the laces in these things. Definitely staying factory laced. Upset because the TDM desparately needs a lace swap. But this lacing system is impossible

I'm not touching the laces in these things. Definitely staying factory laced. Upset because the TDM desparately needs a lace swap. But this lacing system is impossible
It's definitely a task. But you have to remember it's only a sock like material so you won't crease or damage the shoe. It just takes a little patience that's all.

Bob---the base is among the darkest purples Nike has to offer. In low-lighting it could absolutely pass for black.

Got my Instincts today and they are straight fire. I do a lot of landscaping and gardening, and in the summer I always plant big red flowers to attract hummingbirds. The red-throated ones that have the green/purple iridescent feathers. These shoes NAIL that color.
Thanks for letting me know I'm not too crazy bro
laugh.gif

Dudes in here making it sound like I'm off by a mile or something
mean.gif
not by a mile, more like 2
laugh.gif

I could have held out longer if I didn't get such big discounts...
I thought just 20%
nerd.gif

Bob---the base is among the darkest purples Nike has to offer. In low-lighting it could absolutely pass for black.

Got my Instincts today and they are straight fire. I do a lot of landscaping and gardening, and in the summer I always plant big red flowers to attract hummingbirds. The red-throated ones that have the green/purple iridescent feathers. These shoes NAIL that color.
stop giving ig heads ideas 
roll.gif

Does anyone know if SA or DSG will carry the NSRLs tomorrow? Tryna figure out if these will sit like the rest or be a Black Friday casualty.

None of the first 7 colorways are gonna sell out IMO. NSRL are pretty much a GR(should I say limited GR), if you look at FTL launch locator their availability are like the Instincts and HOAL. Sports Authority sold them so that is another reason. Get the IR6 if they're a priority and wait for the discounts to roll in on the NSRL before getting them. Happy Thanksgiving NT!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if SA or DSG will carry the NSRLs tomorrow? Tryna figure out if these will sit like the rest or be a Black Friday casualty.

DSG will have them; at least the site shows that. Scroll down to the bottom of their website and you'll see a picture of 'em there

The last couple days have had codes that they excluded Nike products/shoes. Not sure if they'll keep it that way but just a heads up.

I believe they should work on jerseys though for whoever was wondering.
Yeah it does. The one they have for today works too for the Jersey got mine for $87 shipped not that bad.

Why do people keep saying the NSRL are selling out? They won't and if they do I will eat my other 12's

Only one or ones that will sell out is the Xmas and /or ASG.

Cause we all know they will have that "Limited" tag.

Back
Top Bottom