The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Only one or ones that will sell out is the Xmas and /or ASG.

Cause we all know they will have that "Limited" tag.

I can assure you Xmas will sit. Xmas from what we've seen is BEYOND TRASH.

I think it's so stupid that nike releases the Xmas shoes the day after Christmas. :smh:
Agreed. They release the ASG and Easters before the holiday.

But it's just another way to generate sales post holiday. How many businesses can say they generate huge sales the day after Christmas?

Last edited:
I think it's so stupid that nike releases the Xmas shoes the day after Christmas. :smh:
Agreed. They release the ASG and Easters before the holiday.

But it's just another way to generate sales post holiday. How many businesses can say they generate huge sales the day after Christmas?

Nike could just drop a limited regular colorway the day after Christmas to achieve the same results.

They could. Call them the New Year Celebrations.

And release the XMAS the same time as the AJ XI. Back to back weeks of Greatness, lol.

Why do people keep saying the NSRL are selling out? They won't and if they do I will eat my other 12's
how many XIIs do you have
nerd.gif

They could. Call them the New Year Celebrations.

And release the XMAS the same time as the AJ XI. Back to back weeks of Greatness, lol.
they should release them the first sat in DEC it would be the most sense or releast black Friday, as long as it's after Thanksgiving bcuz for every tree lighted up before Thanksgiving an elf kills a baby reindeer
tired.gif

Gentlemen happy thanksgiving you think NBAStore runs anything better than the 25% off they have tomorrow (25% off expires at 11:59 ton)another pair of lebron HOL and an official melo jersey

Yup, Black Friday release for Christmas shoes....and if they wanna do something limited the day after, they need to do a Birthday/NYE shoe for him since they are both just a few days away.  I'd love to rock a suit and some fancy XII's on NYE lol.

I find it funny that they made a last minute switch to include the NSRL in on the Black Friday madness....it's like they literally set cruise control on their marketing team and get away with it since we gobble the swoosh up anyways 
laugh.gif

While I'm complaining on this lovely Thanksgiving, why not some Halloween themes?! Bron loves Halloween...is it that hard for them to utilize exciting Holidays and roll out some cool cw's? 
mean.gif
  Nah, instead they wanna try and create some corny Miami v Akron and then Akron v Miami doo-doo story.  

Alright I'm done 
laugh.gif
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL! 

@BarbarianBob
 these joints look super purple here

Bruh, I never said they weren't purple :stoneface:

I said in person they look a lot darker than most pics present them :\

I also said they weren't as purply as you would think especially in dimly lit surroundings :smh:

He's in the sun getting the entire reflective cloak effect possible :rolleyes

Last edited:

It is pretty stupid, but it also gives kids a chance to buy them with Christmas money.

Of course, releasing them before Christmas and then doing a big second wave would accomplish the same thing.

It is pretty stupid, but it also gives kids a chance to buy them with Christmas money.

Of course, releasing them before Christmas and then doing a big second wave would accomplish the same thing.
I believe they could release this years Xmas 12's TODAY and still not have to worry about them selling out by the New Years. Those things are beyond hideous...

Completely agree that the release date is dumb though. I think it should be the Saturday before the holidays so folks can wear them out to their gatherings/parties.

Last edited:

@BarbarianBob
 these joints look super purple here
Bruh, I never said they weren't purple
indifferent.gif

I said in person they look a lot darker than most pics present them
ohwell.gif

I also said they weren't as purply as you would think specially in dimly lit surroundings
mean.gif

He's in the sun getting the entire reflective cloak effect possible
eyes.gif
the instincts are giving me the itch, despite the socks being $30 they got like 4 shirts and the hat doesn't look half bad with the same fuse style on the brim

Back
Top Bottom