The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Not sure if I'm sold yet on the Lows.  Definitely need more pics.  Those shots of Bron from the ASG practice make them look like orthopedic shoes lol

GITD kills 99% of sneakers for me.

Kobe 10 ASG > all other AS shoes this year.

YES YES YES Shout it from a mountain top! GITD has run its course after the galaxy series.

Kobe 10 > all in terms of looks for me, but definitely not price. Thank you nbastore.

The Kyrie's, Hyperrevs, and Hyperchases beat out the Big 3 this year. The Kobe's were better than the Lebron's and the KD's because I actually kinda like the back tab. It added some nice details.

Lebron's - $220
Kobe's - $200
KD's - $170

HyperRev - $150
Kyrie's - $130
Hyperchase - $120

Not only do I feel like price point played a major part in the way things sold I'm pretty sure all of the Big 3's kicks were more produced :rolleyes

The bottom couple are 2 out 3 are new intro series so they should be cheaper and everyone wants to be at the ground floor of a signature. and o m g... the hyperrev... a much improvement from the 2014 version. i do like the slime color accents on the lebrons tho if it only costed 175.

I wish I didn't just read this, Drake is probably gonna design the whole Jordan pack :rolleyes

I have no idea what type of inspirational theme they will come up with based around Canada though :\

Maybe they'll do some sort of ACG pack since it's always snowy and cold up there :nerd:

One thing I think we can safely assume is the return of the loud and crazy gimmicks that's for sure since not too many appreciated the toned down stuff of this years pack |I

The theme should be for Toronto - much like each of the past few years focusing on the host city. Canada is a country. You are correct that it does snow here - not as bad as Boston and NYC in terms of weather though.

Very proud of our beautiful city - I hope Nike is aware of the diversity and unique aspects and not just pop culture stereotypes.

Last edited:
Dallas Cowboys cw
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not feeling the asgs in person

the glue stains around the fuse shows a lot due to the contrasting colors and the black posite would look better matted out

Don't understand the hate for the ASGs. God forbid a sig has a white upper nowadays. I agree the black could've been matte though.

Last edited:
All-Stars have definitely grown on me. Still not a cop though at retail. If I so happen to open up a pair for my bday later this month that would be perfect. If not, a really big discount would get these into the collection.

Patiently waiting to see elites. Anybody remember when pics first leaked last year off the top of their head?

Patiently waiting to see elites. Anybody remember when pics first leaked last year off the top of their head?

The first shots were leaked in late January (the infamous pics of the Superhero Elite sitting on a kiddie stool). So we should be due for a glimpse of the Elites soon.

But I'm far more interested in seeing this Deep Royal/Silver....that could be hot! Plus we should be getting some release pics of the Lows soon too, hopefully with a "remastered" toebox.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom