The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I still haven't gotten over how nice George W dip game was to slip those 10.5 Bruno Magli's coming at him like 98mph fastballs though
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 this made me spit of the water i was drinking 

Wish they had DH up early like they've done with some of the others!! Daaaang that price is nice
you can get them at the price if you just be patient 
laugh.gif
  i should've been patient with the all stars, but $32 off made me jump the gun
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got to see Court Visions and Double Helix in person this past weekend, both looked 100 times better than they did in pictures to me.  

That wine upper and posite on the DH's...
smokin.gif

Thanks again for the info fam, Court Visions for 152.64 shipped! Free shipping, 20 percent off sale today, plus that extra 10% for signing up stacked!

I was also able to get the CVs using the 10% stacked on the 20. Definitely a big thanks for the heads up.

I'm kind of happy they didn't
mean.gif

I probably would've copped and had to give my woman the ring earlier than planned to prevent her from leaving
laugh.gif

roll.gif
  Too funny Bob!  
That gif is creepy bro...Shutter Island wasn't it?  
laugh.gif

I knew DH's would look good, but I really wasn't feeling CV's at all until I saw them in person.  

HOH guy said they got an absolute ton of DH's, so I'm sure all you guys will eat on discount with those. 
nthat.gif

I think I'm probably done with 12's after my ASG's arrive, barring some amazing colorway like those blue ones that just popped up.    

Will save a spot just in case the Elites are amazing, but I can imagine sitting those out again like last year.  

CVs for $156 or another pair of iDs...

Decisions :nerd:

It would've been a tougher decision had we still had the options for ID that we started with :smh:

CV's and while your at it be sure to cop some black laces and do a swap :pimp:

Before I say that though, do you have health insurance? You might end up with a few lacerated cuticles :lol:

Edit:

I just saw your comment and it's a wrap for me lace swapping anything, I'm traumatized :lol:

I'm still recovering as well, I haven't kicked a field goal right on Madden or made a free throw on 2K since I did it :rofl:

Last edited:
lebronald palmers are really 100 % dropping? where does this source come from confiming this is happening?

Can anybody confirm the GR colorway's Lebron has worn in game thus far ?  I've seen the BHM, ASG (of course), but haven't paid attention to the other GR colorway's he's worn besides the PE's

Can anybody confirm the GR colorway's Lebron has worn in game thus far ?  I've seen the BHM, ASG (of course), but haven't paid attention to the other GR colorway's he's worn besides the PE's
He's worn the Datas and the Court Visions.

Believe he wore the Heart of a Lions a few times too.

He's worn the Datas and the Court Visions.

Believe he wore the Heart of a Lions a few times too.
cool figured the HOL's and I think i did see pics of the Data's on court when I googled.  Just wanted to confirm and see if anybody knew off the top of their head since i'm sure most of you keep up with that stuff.   Thanks

It would've been a tougher decision had we still had the options for ID that we started with :smh:

CV's and while your at it be sure to cop some black laces and do a swap :pimp:

Before I say that though, do you have health insurance? You might end up with a few lacerated cuticles :lol:

Edit: I just saw your comment and it's a wrap for me lace swapping anything, I'm traumatized :lol:

I'm still recovering as well, I haven't kicked a field right on Madden or made a free throw on 2K since I did it :rofl:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom