The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
IG: carolsaraivafitness 

I was hesitant to post because good ol' @The7onius
 will probably do something terrible on her IG lol

I would love to snatch up a girl like that, who can rock kicks better than me....but then I always think of that meme that says something about "so you're saying you want a boyfriend"  :rofl: :smh:

(PS. That's Mark's tribal PRS in my avy....*Creed fist bump*) 
bruh, i would marry a chick like that lol and that says a lot because I'm tough to be tied down :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish Dez wouldve signed with nike he wouldve had a sig that couldve done well jb aint doing nothing for him but a bunch of retro on cleats waste of superstar

I seen a pair of yellowed NSRL's today they looked horrible

I'm really waiting for a pair of my XII's to yellow but they haven't at all :smile:

I've been wearing mine in snow and rain relentlessly and I don't have a sign of yellowing on any pairs :\

I'm really waiting for a pair of my XII's to yellow but they haven't at all :smile:

I've been wearing mine in snow and rain relentlessly and I don't have a sign of yellowing on any pairs :\

Have you cleaned the bottoms? This dude had to been trapping hard in those because your not the 1st I know to really wear them a lot in all conditions

The wife just said she liked the What if's on 12's she has liked, so it looks like I gotta get pair for me and the two lil guys :D

I swear I have been waiting for years to see a colorway like the "what if" on some lebrons.

I know it takes a lot to wow people these days with all the crazy colorways out there, but this one is just as epic as a "bred" colorway IMO

simple and to the point.   even if it is inspired by the "boys", I don't care.  these are classic in my eyes.

okay, I'm done beasting. 

Adidas isn't extending their deal with the NBA after 2017. Hopefully Nike sponsors them and we get back the 2007 Cavs uniforms!

Has anyone received shipping confirmation on the Palmers from NDC EU ?

My bro still waiting while I got shipping confirmation for my foams...

Back
Top Bottom