The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They tweet about clothes all the time :lol: are yall the same people that are first to reply to tweets with "yeezy restock", "where are chicagos" or "we don't care" ...I'm sure some people care about board shorts.

Last edited:
They tweet about clothes all the time :lol: are yall the same people that are first to reply to tweets with "yeezy restock", "where are chicagos" or "we don't care" ...I'm sure some people care about board shorts.
Nobody is talking about the tweets.....We`re talking about whats listed on the release calender.

whomp whomp

So seeing certain things on the calendar is whats grinding gears? My bad, I thought people were bothered by getting tweets about Hurley :lol:

To stay on topic I didn't realize the Paisleys were dropping this weekend until I was getting my raffle tickets for SBBs and 350s, everyone at the register declined those tickets.

Last edited:
So seeing certain things on the calendar is whats grinding gears? My bad, I thought people were bothered by getting tweets about Hurley :lol:

Naw I'm talking about the tweet notifications I've received. I don't mind one to two but it's been a few. I hate trolling tweets as I only use Twitter to get info.

Haven't been active here or with the line in general since the Datas. Still feel like this isn't a casual friendly silhouette. Loved them on court though. That being said I'm good with the HoaLs and Datas. Don't need multiple cws for the same performance.

Anyway, wanted to share a late father's day gift. Favorite players shoes in my home teams colors.

View media item 1597899
View media item 1597900

Haven't been active here or with the line in general since the Datas. Still feel like this isn't a casual friendly silhouette. Loved them on court though. That being said I'm good with the HoaLs and Datas. Don't need multiple cws for the same performance.

Anyway, wanted to share a late father's day gift. Favorite players shoes in my home teams colors.
Where you been hiding bro???? 
nthat.gif

I wore my Witnesses today and I got a lot of compliments from people I don't know. I already knew I how felt about them.

Where you been hiding bro???? :nthat:

What up!? Still doing a little lurking here and there lol. Patiently waiting for the 13s. 12s are nice but I'm glad I didn't get swept up in them like I did with the 11s. Also got a few vacations coming up and I'd rather put that money towards the trips than impulse sneaker buys.

Lows looking good. Need to cop soon!

Hopefully the Red Lows go on sale Sub 100 then ill grab them. They are :pimp: :pimp: in person!

What stores will the paisleys be released at? I need these so bad. I love red and black

Last edited:
All LeBron 12's except for the Elites, Lows, and Witness are now on sale at footlocker for 129.99. That includes the All Star and Trillion Dollar Man colorways. Jump On It!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom