The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I like the XII lows looks but the XI lows blows them away in cws execution
What XI lows did you like? I honestly don't remember any colorways besides the champ pack one and those black/gum/multicolor ones

I liked most, sprites, gum bottoms, OSU, USA, Nightshades, lavas. Dunkman, china, Floridians, championship, maison were executed nicely but don't appeal to me, now on the XIIs the only ones I like and think we're well excited were the reds, USA, and raptors, entourages get honorable mention for coming close, my prob with the XII low is the posite being a different color than the midsole, making it look like an out of place afterthought

200.gif

I liked most, sprites, gum bottoms, OSU, USA, Nightshades, lavas. Dunkman, china, Floridians, championship, maison were executed nicely but don't appeal to me, now on the XIIs the only ones I like and think we're well excited were the reds, USA, and raptors, entourages get honorable mention for coming close, my prob with the XII low is the posite being a different color than the midsole, making it look like an out of place afterthought
I like the Entourage, hot lava, solid red, USA, and the carbon 12s. I liked the train wrecks but they're unobtainable.
Really only see myself buying one pair though. I still think the Datas were the best executed out of all the 12s.

I always thought the 9 lows were highly underrated. Never understood the lack of love for em.

Floridians, Liverpools, Fireberrys, Easters, SLH, Entourages.... and thats not even counting all the dope PEs. Plus they were the last lows that even remotely resembled the highs

I like the Entourage, hot lava, solid red, USA, and the carbon 12s. I liked the train wrecks but they're unobtainable.
Really only see myself buying one pair though. I still think the Datas were the best executed out of all the 12s.
it's all in the details, had I brought all the XIIs I liked and not stuck with my scaleback to just exts i'd def picked up the Datas, CV, Cowboys (shoutout to the Eagles fans who only got a half a shoe
laugh.gif
), Clev, red lows, and usa. Overall though i'm more than happy and satisfied with the 4pairs I do own of the LeBron XII and looking forward to 2 more pairs, though up until today I thought it was only gonna be 1 pair

I always thought the 9 lows were highly underrated. Never understood the lack of love for em.

Floridians, Liverpools, Fireberrys, Easters, SLH, Entourages.... and thats not even counting all the dope PEs. Plus they were the last lows that even remotely resembled the highs
XII look just like each other, the XIs were based of the elites instead of the mids and the X.....who cares that exposed flywire
sick.gif
 ruined the need to even speak on them thangs
mean.gif

it's all in the details, had I brought all the XIIs I liked and not stuck with my scaleback to just exts i'd def picked up the Datas, CV, Cowboys (shoutout to the Eagles fans who only got a half a shoe
laugh.gif
), Clev, red lows, and usa. Overall though i'm more than happy and satisfied with the 4pairs I do own of the LeBron XII and looking forward to 2 more pairs, though up until today I thought it was only gonna be 1 pair
Exactly how I feel after seeing the pic of the tennis balls 

Lebron 12 Low have to be te best lows since the 8. The comfort level on them and the casual appeal....
Casually I think they're a downgrade. They look more like trainers than basketball shoes, but maybe that's just because I've been used to air max. I do like the jaguar lows though.

Again, big LeBron 12 announcement tomorrow morning. Going to be a collaboration and will be probably the most expensive LeBron 12 ever. Dropping in Asia first, globally in September.

most expensive, it better be a regular model and not an ext that way I don't have to care about it an elite or low would work as well

Again, big LeBron 12 announcement tomorrow morning. Going to be a collaboration and will be probably the most expensive LeBron 12 ever. Dropping in Asia first, globally in September.

Hey hey let's keep dropping hints like we didn't read it the first time :lol:

Most expensive Lebron ever is a bold statement, if they're not going to be affordable I can't really see how that's big news for most.

Back
Top Bottom