The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
tryin to get DSM to cancel my order, since i copped on ndc. These dudes just read the email and didn't respond, haha. 

Maybe hope for the europeans to get the corks.

I've checked ftl release calendar and they have a Lebron 12 SE listed for the 26th of September.

The color description is "MULTICOLOR / PHANTOM / METALLIC CACAO".

Does this match with the corks?

Maybe hope for the europeans to get the corks.

I've checked ftl release calendar and they have a Lebron 12 SE listed for the 26th of September.

The color description is "MULTICOLOR / PHANTOM / METALLIC CACAO".

Does this match with the corks?
SE? 
nerd.gif
  nvm thats WTL XII

Last edited:
The one thing with these corks is that they look more durable than the x corks. Like you'll get a lot more wears out of these corks than the x. Just how they look, maybe I'm wrong, but they look to have more padding and more layers. I'm about to buy a new car, so extra funds are thin, but if I can grab a pair, I'm definitely choosing the corks over the wtl, I like the wtl except for the dang white soles. Like seriously, why the plain white soles?

In case ya'll are on the fences about copping. In my opinion the 10 has more significance as Lebron won a title in them so for that reason they will always be "better" but without the relation to the title I like the 12 better as far as look goes even though I like the 10 model better than 12. That black just sets it off.

View media item 1698840View media item 1698841View media item 1698842View media item 1698843View media item 1698844View media item 1698845View media item 1698846View media item 1698847View media item 1698848

Dear God those Corks 
nerd.gif

Might have to move some things around to scrape up some cash for them after those pics

Agree the tens are classic but this 12 cork is one of the best shoes to come out of all the corks released this year besides the 90s

Last edited:
I hate when nike drop that greenish metallic gold on sneakers (referring to the swoosh on the XII corks). I still might cop tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom