The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Yeah uppers will probably last forever but if they've just been sitting then the soles could end up separating.

FNL tweeted WTL on the 26th.

Mark your calendar if you had your eyes on them.
Looks like that will be the official release date.

Kicks Crew says 26th. They are also only charging $270 so hopefully these will be a general release.

Jordan low releases that day so hopefully the Lebron will be an easy get.

Last edited:
Lol $279.99 it's the sad truth. They're clean but they are gonna turn yellow/brown over time. I wouldn't cop for $200

Last edited:

i've got a reservation at nikelab - on the fence - 300 is steep. they are incredibly clean tho...
Hmmmmmm..... I'm on the fence myself about trying go for them online, they are a nice clean white based shoe but yea 300 is steep, and for those that have to pay tax on top..... d@mn!!!...

Great cop fam. Are the 4 wereables?
i know they are wearable but it will take a special occasion to wear them outside the house. they are too clean and the sentimental value is through the roof. I am thrilled to have them back. Ever since I ran into Jason Petrie wearing the graffit's, the 4's have been on my mind. Need more but I guess i should pace myself.

Back
Top Bottom