The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

loving how prices are very affordable for these, still plan on getting Datas Witnesses Palmers and What Ifs, since the 13s are so booty to me
I still own 0 13s. It's like my heart says no.

QFT

Could not agree more. Don't see any colorway that can get me to buy a pair of 13s. Glad I loaded up on 12s/

I haven't been this cold on a LeBron shoe since the 5's...it feels weird.  
laugh.gif
Ok, if all these OGs feel the same way, I can't be wrong.. I have only seen ONE person in all of Charlotte wearing the 13s casually, the white pair I think are called Horror Flick?

They aren't doing numbers in NC, I can't imagine the rest of US is much different. Time to leak some 14 images

Ok, if all these OGs feel the same way, I can't be wrong.. I have only seen ONE person in all of Charlotte wearing the 13s casually, the white pair I think are called Horror Flick?

They aren't doing numbers in NC, I can't imagine the rest of US is much different. Time to leak some 14 images
Fam...you go into the HoH here? The Bron shelf is overflowing and crowded. There are even 12's sitting around still. Like @dwoodactennis said, hasn't been this cold on Bron's in a loooong time.

for an ASG, yes I wanted crazy being that that's why I usually check for them (didn't care about asg kicks till the galaxy pack)

I think the problem was more with the theme but after the underwhelming feelings faded, I came to my senses and can admit its a dope shoe in its own right (QUAI 54 vibes
pimp.gif
)

One thing I hate about wearing any "What The" shoe, is the questions you have to answer constantly when walking around in public. I always get "Hey, your shoes don't match" or "Hey, did those shoes come together in the same box?"
indifferent.gif

One thing I hate about wearing any "What The" shoe, is the questions you have to answer constantly when walking around in public. I always get "Hey, your shoes don't match" or "Hey, did those shoes come together in the same box?"
indifferent.gif
Just chuckle at the heathens and rock on.  The WTL 12s are DAF. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom