The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^I've seen way too many NTers type incorrectly to assume sarcasm was being made. My apologies and props for the Leon figure...

^I've seen way too many NTers type incorrectly to assume sarcasm was being made. My apologies and props for the Leon figure...

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!
I guess they still don't realize that 90% of my posts are sarcasm....
It gets them all the time though...huh?
....side note: whoever makes a universal "sarcasm font" is gonna make a killing.

lol i wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or just another uneducated (in grammar) NTer.

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!
....side note: whoever makes a universal "sarcasm font" is gonna make a killing.

lol i wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or just another uneducated (in grammar) NTer.

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

DFABIX wrote:
...D'OH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom