The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by sniper

Have you purchased any VII's yet C?
customized any yet?.....
Hope things are well with you and yours! keep it moving!
yeah, I got a few pairs but I think that'll be it for these.  For me, they're not as comfy on the court as I was hoping for.  
I might pick up the black grey pair for cheap to paint them up.   The midsole on this shoe always reminded me of the pyramids, so I may do something with that...

got my sharks in today. they are "ok". i guess after holding the cloaks n all stars, they lost a little bit in my eyes. the cloaks are easily my favorite of all

got my sharks in today. they are "ok". i guess after holding the cloaks n all stars, they lost a little bit in my eyes. the cloaks are easily my favorite of all

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

They are ill man, but I really want the cloaks lol

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by c4

Have you purchased any VII's yet C?
customized any yet?.....
Hope things are well with you and yours! keep it moving!
yeah, I got a few pairs but I think that'll be it for these.  For me, they're not as comfy on the court as I was hoping for.  
I might pick up the black grey pair for cheap to paint them up.   The midsole on this shoe always reminded me of the pyramids, so I may do something with that...
Word...my concern is they are not as comfy as the V or VI on court...
I recently started adding to my VI collection (ASG & Chinas) because I can't believe I haven't picked up a VII yet....(wait til they hit outlets....woooo)
I might need some tips on how to add red splatter to my Chinas... =) or just ship it out to you with an open check...
smokin.gif

Pyramids???.....I'm intrigued.

sniper & jst, it's all good....but just know, I'm always pointing out the grammatical errors of the youngins on NT.....hence the GP (grammar police) status.
texting has ruined the engrish of our youth.....don't they require an essay portion on the SAT's now?.....

Good spot on Leon too! where's the milk though?

Back
Top Bottom