The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

just got back from picking up my all star pack and dave whites...thought i'd share.

and here are pics of the matching tees that vault had on sale last week for the cloaks.

Just got my 2 pairs of ASG from Champs Glendale Galleria. I thought i missed out since i didn't know it was released already. When I was there, they have 2 sz 11 and 1 sz 12 left

^ that shirt
eek.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Where'd you cop?

Got my 12 at Brea Mall.

Love these shoes! Too bad the shirts aren't Dri-Fit though smh. I hate standard fit Nike tees.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is it possible to just have the countdown timer and no phone orders on these limited releases? It's better that everyone's on the same level playing field. I know a lot of people call several minutes in advance of the midnight launch to get one up on the people waiting until the countdown goes to zero.
This is a good idea.  We are also talking about maybe doing a lottery system on limited releases. 

We are always trying find ways to improve how launches go, thanks for your feedback.  I have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

Cloaks imo. they just go with everything.

btw how wide is this wolf release going to be?
Eastbay Rep will you guys be getting the wolves?

Originally Posted by jst628

not an iD... dope Landry Fields PE 
2byvjm.jpg

nike doesn't give PEs of signature shoes to players other than who that signature shoe belongs to.
so def not fields' PEs.. 

if i were to take a guess, i would say syracuse PEs

Cloaks >> ASGs/Big Bangs easily. Saw ASGs in person and wasn't impressed. I personally wouldn't rock them, too much going on on that upper.

Originally Posted by Chato

Cloaks imo. they just go with everything.

btw how wide is this wolf release going to be?
Eastbay Rep will you guys be getting the wolves?
We will be carrying the the Wolf colorway, but we are still waiting on a confirmed date on when we will have them.

EastbayRep - Ray

tried to get a 10.5 in the ASG's but had to settle for a sz9...

smh... its such a damn hassle when you cant get ya size...

Originally Posted by al3x89

2byvjm.jpg

nike doesn't give PEs of signature shoes to players other than who that signature shoe belongs to.
so def not fields' PEs.. 

Those aren't SU colors though, these are orange/royal and you can see one of all star type logos the tounge used on the other asg shoes 

Originally Posted by Shox23

2byvjm.jpg

so def not fields' PEs.. 

Those aren't SU colors though, these are orange/royal and you can see one of all star type logos the tounge used on the other asg shoes 

ya i googled it after 
laugh.gif

they could be all-star samples? who knows, but either way they are def. not PEs of another player other than Kobe. 

so def not fields' PEs.. 

ya i googled it after 
laugh.gif

they could be all-star samples? who knows, but either way they are def. not PEs of another player other than Kobe. 
It has Landry Fields logo inside the shoe though.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

ya i googled it after 
laugh.gif

It has Landry Fields logo inside the shoe though.

grin.gif
 let me see a clearer pic of this fields logo you're speaking of, cause i can't find it.

i know i might be wrong, but i still think it's not a PE.
people are so dumb now a days and hype the +%!@ out of any shoe that gets released
laugh.gif
 fields never said those were his PEs, he just said exclusive all star shoes.

he prob won't be the only one wearing them.

and it doesn't help that multiple websites are reporting these as PEs.. 

Back
Top Bottom