The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

still disappointed with kobe VII this year, only one that looked good to me was the cloak. oranges look decent but i have to see more pics. the sole would be better if it was clear or black

Originally Posted by geoff2005

still disappointed with kobe VII this year, only one that looked good to me was the cloak. oranges look decent but i have to see more pics. the sole would be better if it was clear or black
this.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

this.
30t6p3b.gif

I thought I was tha only one tired of clear soles

Just wanna say "what's up?" to everyone in this thread! Just found out I am able to finally post a couple minutes ago...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

this.
30t6p3b.gif
to each and their own

I wish more people were tired of the Kobe VII's that way the limited releases wouldn't be going that much over retail.

the kobe 7 definitely doesnt have as many "classic" colorways as its predecessors. regardless, its a solid shoe.

the whole 180 system thing could be considered a fail by nike considering how they arent selling like hotcakes. made one of the shoes appeals (lower price point) disappear.

Originally Posted by bigj505

the kobe 7 definitely doesnt have as many "classic" colorways as its predecessors. regardless, its a solid shoe.

the whole 180 system thing could be considered a fail by nike considering how they arent selling like hotcakes. made one of the shoes appeals (lower price point) disappear.

THIS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

reason why i didnt copped del sol or cheetahs, i have concords but had a chick who copped that for me 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Un-DSed these this morning to retake the GMAT. Got them true to size, even though they were a little tight around the forefoot.

These were the ones that first got me on that Kobe tip, pause.

My humble collection, but will grow.

My top 5 CWs:
1. Cloaks
2. Sharks
3a. YOTD
3b. ASG
4a. Concords
4b. Wolfs
5. Tour Yellows

Pending:
*Lower Merion Aces- need detailed pics
*Rise of the Dark Knight- hoping they make it

All PDFs are ugly as sin and the Elites aren't worth the price tag.

Anyone got any more info on the YOTD?  I went to my local HOH and asked the manager if they were getting them, and he said "MAYBE, but I think we are".......  *$@??!!!   

Is it an HOH exclusive? Are they coming out next week for sure?  Are they coming out with the special packaging?   WHATS THE DEAL WITH THESE!!!!???????

Originally Posted by nicosandila

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

oooo forgot my latest pickup to for 91 and some change

bonus

the only pair im missing that i regret are the ASG

91 and change??? Howwwwwww????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

great pickup especially for that price.

Yeah any insight to the $91 price? I'm seeing the cheapest I can find the sharks at 140 - $25 FootLocker Bday coupon.

Maybe swoosh price...I've been resisting myself but I think imma have to bite real soon.

*Edit * says 'display' on the box.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Have you purchased any VII's yet C?
customized any yet?.....
Hope things are well with you and yours! keep it moving!
yeah, I got a few pairs but I think that'll be it for these.  For me, they're not as comfy on the court as I was hoping for.  
I might pick up the black grey pair for cheap to paint them up.   The midsole on this shoe always reminded me of the pyramids, so I may do something with that...
Word...my concern is they are not as comfy as the V or VI on court...
I recently started adding to my VI collection (ASG & Chinas) because I can't believe I haven't picked up a VII yet....(wait til they hit outlets....woooo)
I might need some tips on how to add red splatter to my Chinas... =) or just ship it out to you with an open check...
smokin.gif

Pyramids???.....I'm intrigued.

sniper & jst, it's all good....but just know, I'm always pointing out the grammatical errors of the youngins on NT.....hence the GP (grammar police) status.
texting has ruined the engrish of our youth.....don't they require an essay portion on the SAT's now?.....

Good spot on Leon too! where's the milk though?
The problem is the kids on here aren't even worried about going to college.

Back
Top Bottom