The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Was lucky enough to get a pair of cloaks jumped on twitter at th right time...one of the few Kobe's I like

W T F....never have any luck with the restock. keep missing out, damn it!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dam you guys must be fiends in wait for restocks. thats the only way to get them. alot of time on your hands and stay on niketwitter all day.

dam you guys must be fiends in wait for restocks. thats the only way to get them. alot of time on your hands and stay on niketwitter all day.
QFT

Seriously, I didn't think the cloaks were going to have a re-stock.

Nike and Twitter marketing is going ham on their shenanigans.~

^negative. Pure luck on my part. happen to check twitter and saw the link posted. I had to re-read the tweet 5 times. didnt think it was true. It was up for a while too. didnt sell out in a couple of minutes like usual restocks.

Got lucky I guess. Sounds like there is no strategy when it comes to restocks. Just pure, good old fashioned luck!

Originally Posted by casper90403

^negative. Pure luck on my part. happen to check twitter and saw the link posted. I had to re-read the tweet 5 times. didnt think it was true. It was up for a while too. didnt sell out in a couple of minutes like usual restocks.
THIS. Purely right place at the right time.

Watching Kobe rock the PDF's the last couple games really got me liking them more and more.......I personally like when players like Kobe and Jordan back in the day wear their GR kicks and not the limited crap all the time!

Congrats to those that got them...
Me giving up twitter/fb for lent + being at work all day= me having no chance for a sz 10... 8-( 8-(

there was another restock!!?!?!?

i wasnt suppose to work today but they called me in to go in at 2 to 930 :/

just got home and heard the restock
frown.gif

Kobe in the pdf's actually look nice. Having a change of heart on them.Wait after waiting up for 3 hours then striking out I missed out on cloaks again. Come on man.

got my wolfs today .. 1 word
clean!!

i didnt know they had a lil hologram on the toe

side note .. what does bean have on tonight ?

^ i can. the thing i can't believe is how poorly the 7s perform when each model (from my personal experience) from the 4 has improved.
i went with play fast in my aways last week and while the traction was spot on, towards the end of the night my arches felt so uncomfortable. i thought i either tore something or that i was getting blisters. fortunately, it was neither but it was just scary to even think that that's what happened.
the week before that, i played in my del sol 5s and everything was butter.

in addition to the 7's sub-par performance, the thread is moving so slow because of how expensive both models are, how little variation in cw's kobe's playing in, and how expensive the iD's are with the crappy options and quality we're getting.

aside from the usual release-related and sizing posts, the kobe 4, 5, and 6 threads were filled with glowingly positive experiences/reviews, and pictures. this thread, however, only moves when it's release-related.

the 8 better not disappoint.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Kobe in the pdf's actually look nice. Having a change of heart on them.Wait after waiting up for 3 hours then striking out I missed out on cloaks again. Come on man.

BigB- what size are you again?

Got two texts about the restock... Just saw preview of the texts and didn't even open em and jumped on Ndc. Added pairs to my cart (stumbling as I log in and type info) all the way to submit order and error... Sold out smh. Went back to the texts, one of the homies was asking if I needed the size he got. He got em just to help out... That's what's up
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
cloaks will be mine after all!

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

QFT

Seriously, I didn't think the cloaks were going to have a re-stock.

Nike and Twitter marketing is going ham on their shenanigans.~

salt_0310.jpg

I wish I could have doubled up on the "Harry Potter Cloaks"
laugh.gif
just waiting for the sharks to go on sale + use a discount and hopefully NDC releases the YOTD sooooooon! Wolf's and Aces are still a maybe. Elites are no no's

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ i can. the thing i can't believe is how poorly the 7s perform when each model (from my personal experience) from the 4 has improved.
i went with play fast in my aways last week and while the traction was spot on, towards the end of the night my arches felt so uncomfortable. i thought i either tore something or that i was getting blisters. fortunately, it was neither but it was just scary to even think that that's what happened.
the week before that, i played in my del sol 5s and everything was butter.

in addition to the 7's sub-par performance, the thread is moving so slow because of how expensive both models are, how little variation in cw's kobe's playing in, and how expensive the iD's are with the crappy options and quality we're getting.

aside from the usual release-related and sizing posts, the kobe 4, 5, and 6 threads were filled with glowingly positive experiences/reviews, and pictures. this thread, however, only moves when it's release-related.

the 8 better not disappoint.

well said. 
although i haven't played in the 7's yet (tried on only, and didn't like how they fit), i go by "don't change what isn't broke". the zk6 are PERFECT for me. i have 4 pairs and i'll be adding more. with all the negativity, i don't even have the slightest temptation to go and purchase a pair of the zk7.

and as for the releases, there's not much you can do with a one piece upper nike 
30t6p3b.gif

don't even get me started on nikeid this time around 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom