The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Nobody worry.... I bet there's going to be a lot of DOPE colorways and a lot of crappy colorways..... I mean if the kobe 6 was milked... and i mean those were milked! Sooo I'm sure with all the advertising campaigns and all the hoopla around the shoe. There should be many more colorways. Funny thing is even I despise Lebron. It seems as though Lebron doesn't really need all the fancy advertising to sell his shoe lol...... And I guess KD this year too.....

kobe doesn't need fancy ads: zk5 sold quadrillions.
Nike just WANTS to make ads for Kobe.

In terms of sale:
Jordan Retro>Kobe>>>>>>>LeBRon>KD

according to Tinker.

Has this happened to anyone else out there? Haven't seen it pop up in the thread yet. 
[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]
[/font]

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial][/font]

[/font]

[/font]Compression in cavity where the zoom air is placed. Should this be normal?

I had only played in these Playfast for a total of 10 minutes so far after switching back to some 6's mid game after my feet were in a world of hurt breaking the shoes in. Other than that - just walking in-house casually for a few days trying to loosen them up a little before giving them another shot.

Tried them on casually again today and they felt a bit awkward on the balls of my feet - took the insoles out and on further inspection i was like...... 

huh??? %@%??? $180 for this? 
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Now they just feel weird - i hate feeling the ridges of the bump around the ball of my foot.

I'm now off the kobe train after playing exclusively in the 4's, 5's and 6's. 
(Last straw with this shoe - I want to like them - but just can't. I've tried the Playstrong and the Playfast, I've tried to break them in - but i can't spend anymore time waiting for these expensive shoes to hopefully get better). Sore feet from both insoles, sore knees from the Playstrong, bruised toe from taking off for a lay-up (which never happens in the other Kobe's!). 
I know that everyone's feet are different etc. etc. but what on earth happened from the last 3 years to this year? I should of known better I suppose from my casual experience wearing the J 2011's with the slipping around and squeaking from this new insole technology...

I can't return them as I have had them (and the leopards) shipped to me to the middle east and postage back is a killer! Oh well! 

/rant 

Better luck with the 8's next year I suppose!
Anyone here tried the CP3.V that can compare them to Kobe's?

More 7's for y'all now! 
grin.gif

gl18.jpg

gl19q.jpg

this released here in the phils last week...seems its goin to the outlets...i could see this could benefit from a swap with the insoles of both the delsols and concords...

Outlets indeed. That will go straight to the 30% sale. The sales of KB7 as of now in the phils is nothing to compare to the 6s. Still a lot of DelSol/Concords and B/G everywhere.

What are those white spots near the heel area?

Originally Posted by i got next

Has this happened to anyone else out there? Haven't seen it pop up in the thread yet. 
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]Compression in cavity where the zoom air is placed. Should this be normal?

I had only played in these Playfast for a total of 10 minutes so far after switching back to some 6's mid game after my feet were in a world of hurt breaking the shoes in. Other than that - just walking in-house casually for a few days trying to loosen them up a little before giving them another shot.

Tried them on casually again today and they felt a bit awkward on the balls of my feet - took the insoles out and on further inspection i was like...... 

frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Now they just feel weird - i hate feeling the ridges of the bump around the ball of my foot.

(Last straw with this shoe - I want to like them - but just can't. I've tried the Playstrong and the Playfast, I've tried to break them in - but i can't spend anymore time waiting for these expensive shoes to hopefully get better). Sore feet from both insoles, sore knees from the Playstrong, bruised toe from taking off for a lay-up (which never happens in the other Kobe's!). 
I know that everyone's feet are different etc. etc. but what on earth happened from the last 3 years to this year? I should of known better I suppose from my casual experience wearing the J 2011's with the slipping around and squeaking from this new insole technology...

I can't return them as I have had them (and the leopards) shipped to me to the middle east and postage back is a killer! Oh well! 

/rant 

More 7's for y'all now! 
grin.gif

Cant see the pictures but the way you describe it, I feel bad for what happened to your pair . Hopefully it wont happen to my pair and to others

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

/rant 

More 7's for y'all now! 
grin.gif
this happened to me. I think it's normal. If you check every single kobe with zoom. this happens.
This one's normal bro.

earvin, those are just light reflections. i guess the high price is making a big impact on the sales plus with the negative feedback with how tight it is together with some issues with blister are making people think twice in getting it.

as for the YOTD, would around $270 be ok for it?

doesn't seem like Nike has a MLK colorway this year for Kobe or Durant ...because usually they will reveal it on the nike website...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

earvin, those are just light reflections. i guess the high price is making a big impact on the sales plus with the negative feedback with how tight it is together with some issues with blister are making people think twice in getting it.

as for the YOTD, would around $270 be ok for it?
Right on point Sir . Other concerns are the VIP discount issue and they released the same CWs at the same time.

IMO, 270$ is too much. Artadi is selling some right? Way too overprice for me

Last years BHM were pretty meh hopefully this year is something more moving/compelling

[/font]

[/font]

frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

/rant 

More 7's for y'all now! 
grin.gif
go back a few page man! it's easily fixable, happen to me. all you have to do is peel the insole (the volt part that says "Play Fast") off right by the toe and the bubble will deflate, then just push the insole back to the volt foam part. it won't stick back perfectly, but it's not a problem at all. hope that helps. 

my ID's are in FLIGHT from Dongguan, China

will be landing on Friday

earvin, yeah paul artadi's are like $320. oh well, i hope we get the YOTDs here in the Phils...thanks man...

Originally Posted by T11Time

Last years BHM were pretty meh hopefully this year is something more moving/compelling

Last years BHM was
pimp.gif
IMO. One of the most underrated of the Kobe VI. I think you had to own a pair to truly appreciate them. The details were amazing. Hopefully this years BHM is just as good or even better.

they were atrocious, i dont know how so many people liked them

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Zyzz

My favorite 6...
happy.gif

I agree. I had to get two pair of the VI (BHM). 

Originally Posted by insole

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Zyzz

My favorite 6...
happy.gif

I agree. I had to get two pair of the VI (BHM). 

pimp.gif
And I felt they were moving/compelling. The quote on both insoles, I think the black/gold represented MLKs fraternity, the colors of the BHM logo(Pan-African colors), and most of all the pattern on the scales. I forgot the exact meaning but I think it is a pattern that is cut into the skin to represent the growth into manhood.

Back
Top Bottom