The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I agree with @BLACKLION 23

Located below is the Breakdown(Meaning) of the Kobe VI BHM

Multiple, unique details have been applied to this shoe in honor of the African culture. For example, the snakeskin, scaly design, seen on all Kobe VIs, is coupled with a ridged application (seen throughout the base) that represents the African cultural art form of face/body scarification. In addition, this Kobe VI’s insoles hold special meaning, literally. The left insole reads, ‘A Call to Greatness’ and features a special all-over graphic, along with the roman numeral XXXV (35th anniversary of Black History Month). The right insole reads, “Overcome the odds. Make an impact on your sport. Change the world.

^ Bingo!
smokin.gif

the details on the bhm vi wasn't very clear behind the scales but still was appreciated. Hopefully the VII upper can make the details stand out more. can't go wrong with black/gold but this years should be more of a darker brown I think

Originally Posted by thapointguy

the details on the bhm vi wasn't very clear behind the scales but still was appreciated. Hopefully the VII upper can make the details stand out more. can't go wrong with black/gold but this years should be more of a darker brown I think

I hope we see a preview of the MLK/BMH tonight when the Lakers play against the Mavericks.  

I remember and understand the details fully and I dont mind them at all I'm just saying from a point of view aesthetically, I didnt find them that attractive. Love the VI nonetheless

jst628 wrote:
go back a few page man! it's easily fixable, happen to me. all you have to do is peel the insole (the volt part that says "Play Fast") off right by the toe and the bubble will deflate, then just push the insole back to the volt foam part. it won't stick back perfectly, but it's not a problem at all. hope that helps. 

It isn't a bubble - it is a depression, as in like a cave in. The bubbles are where there is air trapped in between the insole lining yeah??

I agree that the BHM VI's were ugly. I understand what the design aspect of the shoe is, but just based on looks alone they were terrible.

Nothing like the Big Stage Away Kobe V's either. Always bothered me when people compared the two.

I think I may be the only one that does not like the Big Stages (H or A) :-/ but anyways.....sorry to digress

Originally Posted by i got next

jst628 wrote:
go back a few page man! it's easily fixable, happen to me. all you have to do is peel the insole (the volt part that says "Play Fast") off right by the toe and the bubble will deflate, then just push the insole back to the volt foam part. it won't stick back perfectly, but it's not a problem at all. hope that helps. 

It isn't a bubble - it is a depression, as in like a cave in. The bubbles are where there is air trapped in between the insole lining yeah??
i'm not sure how to fix that, maybe peeling back the insole to could still fix it, or just peel it back and look inside, is it possible they forgot to put in the zoom bag if it caves in? 

^^ Those shorts are DOPE.

I've never bought or wore a pair of Kobe's and I think the Shark and Big Bang colorway are must cops. Gotta say I am a huge fan of low tops and the fact I don't own a pair makes me sad.
frown.gif

seen those shorts at HOH, was going to pick up but i dont see myself wearing those shorts too much. they stand out to much and plus with my Xmas that is just to much for me imo

but maybe ill pick up but i doubt it

Back
Top Bottom