The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I don't blame you. $60 + shipping and tax is a deal breaker. I want to try the play strong insole but not paying that much for them.
tired.gif
Still waiting patiently for Eastbay to drop the price on the Del Sol Supremes some more so I can get them for under $100.
nerd.gif

Are people playing ball in these?
I don't see ANYONE, and I mean, ANYONE at the gym/courts wearing the VII's to play ball...

I remember the IV's being flooded on the court...same with V's...
VI's kinda went slow, but have picked up lately...

the VII's = nonexistant....

I think I saw 1 dude wear the cheetahs and that's it.....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I don't see ANYONE, and I mean, ANYONE at the gym/courts wearing the VII's to play ball...

out here in my gym in socal, I've seen a good number of people balling in vii's.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

How much do the lower merions go for now? Looking to get a pair.
$84+tax+shipping from outlets...

saw the black/grey/concord or whatever the colorway is today... pretty nice! If almost all VIIs didnt hit outlet prices Id consider scooping at retail, will almost for sure buy at outlet or sale price.

^I don't think they are that price at outlets. They were 83.97 at Niketowns a few weeks ago. Vegas I know had them at that price, but I don't know if there's any left. 702-650-8888.

Two guys I played against today were wearing them. One was in the wolfs and the other was wearing the del sold
Edit: You do realize you have to actually go to the gym to see whether or not people are wearing them, right? 
tongue.gif
wink.gif

i think it might be due to most people dont buy the newest shoes unlike most of us. People are probably still satisfied with their 5s and 6s

There is this one girl always wearing the GS purple VII at my gym

What the hell happened with the 7s?... 
Is it safe to say that this 7s are kinda "disappionting"?.... Or  You've expected this to happen...

My only issue is the fitting... I don't know what, But my feet (especially along the fifth toe {pinky toe}) hurts every time I wear  them...

Are the KB7 still salvageable?...

I'm still waiting on more C/W to drop...  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Edit: You do realize you have to actually go to the gym to see whether or not people are wearing them, right? 
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Let's make sure you're on the opposite team this weekend, huh?
Since I've missed 2 weeks, I'm in need of throwing some elbows to make me feel better....
you rollin' out saturday, right?

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

san gabriel valley. =)

ArmorRig, where in the SGV do you ball at?
I go to LA Fitness in the area (arcadia/alhambra). I've only been going to workout lately but would shoot around a little before/after. I play in league games in the SFV though.

The rest of the Kobe 7's need to go on that 84 clearance price on NDC already!! I need a few of the predator cw's. Here's hoping they drop them soon during the next 20% clearance code and add my 15% voucher code on them.

To me, my Cloaks are the only 7's worthy of retail or above prices. Best color way of all the 7's.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

tongue.gif
wink.gif
Let's make sure you're on the opposite team this weekend, huh?
Since I've missed 2 weeks, I'm in need of throwing some elbows to make me feel better....
you rollin' out saturday, right?
Haha yeah I'll be there. Not in 7s though since I seemed to get a blister the two times I wore them. I'm going to pick up a pair in an 11.5 though as soon as I can unload the 11. If that doesn't work then this shoe just isn't for me

Back
Top Bottom