The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I expect sales to be had soon. Wolfs, Sharks, Cheetahs, Galaxies and Cloaks are on the list.

thats the only reason that made me accept laker's lost.
indifferent.gif

Even though the Lakers lost, Im still a fan. And Kobe sold me on those PDF's. Might have to pick up a pair for ball.

Originally Posted by sogo

I expect sales to be had soon. Wolfs, Sharks, Cheetahs, Galaxies and Cloaks are on the list.

indifferent.gif

I'm not even mad. Lakers had a chance to be up 3-1 and play to close the series out tonight, but the Thunder wanted this more. Kobe played a great game, but this year's squad needs shaking up. We'll be back.

On another note, is there anyone with a pair of Galaxies for a decent price? These were the pair that everyone seemed to get "stuck" with from the pack, and now everyone's charging $250+ for them. I can't and won't.

*hopes gr homes hit clearance prices* only other pair of VIIs I want... On to the VIIIs.

Yay all the Kobe VII will go on sale soon

Thanks to wack Bynum and Pau Gasol . 14 feet of crap and no heart

Time to unds these to ease the pain

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Yay all the Kobe VII will go on sale soon

Thanks to wack Bynum and Pau Gasol . 14 feet of crap and no heart

Time to unds these to ease the pain

Nice collection.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm not even mad. Lakers had a chance to be up 3-1 and play to close the series out tonight, but the Thunder wanted this more. Kobe played a great game, but this year's squad needs shaking up. We'll be back.

On another note, is there anyone with a pair of Galaxies for a decent price? These were the pair that everyone seemed to get "stuck" with from the pack, and now everyone's charging $250+ for them. I can't and won't.
yup SMH, they should have been 3-1 but everyone but kobe was practically non existent mentally

indifferent.gif

for the galaxies try kicks-crew.com if ur 10.5 or under. u can get em for 224 shipped. i think they have a 12 too but its 244 shipped

Originally Posted by geoff2005

indifferent.gif

yup SMH, they should have been 3-1 but everyone but kobe was practically non existent mentally
lack of effort and passion from the other players. 

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by geoff2005

no heart from gasol or bynim at all. not turning this into a sports thread...

OAN

sales on cloaks? if you are speaking of retail...i thought they were all gone?

Maybe now I will break out my Wolves or quite possibly my Chaos. I can still hope for a Dark Knight CW or something interesting this summer right?

ArmorRig wrote:
geoff2005 wrote:
JordanFan04 wrote:

The first 3 games they lost were due to the Laker players playing with NO heart, passion, OVER confident, the last game they lost was due to the REFS!  Period.  On another note I love my galaxy KB 7, but the my cloaks take the cake and we saw vintage Kobe.
grin.gif

VII's aren't that much of a disaster. Lakers lost to a better team simple as that, but at least Kobe went out fighting.

His performance last night had haters giving him respect.

I'm very disappointed with the way the VII's turned out as far as most of the colorways, but I wont be complaining once I get most of them on the cheap. I'll pick up 4 or 5 pairs from the outlets once the price is right and be done with them. Maybe an ID now that the options are decent.

Comments in the"blogs" are showing more and more love for KD's all we can do is hope that lowers the price of KB7's especially the cloaks, I still gotta find my pair, ugh

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

VII's aren't that much of a disaster. Lakers lost to a better team simple as that, but at least Kobe went out fighting.

His performance last night had haters giving him respect.

I'm very disappointed with the way the VII's turned out as far as most of the colorways, but I wont be complaining once I get most of them on the cheap. I'll pick up 4 or 5 pairs from the outlets once the price is right and be done with them. Maybe an ID now that the options are decent.

even with the loss, a very inspiring performance from Kobe indeed. You can just feel how much he really wanted to win. The team on the other hand was not on the same page.

Yeah hopefully the price that the black/greys went for with the NDC code.
smile.gif

These are nice and I like the white sole. I don't know why some don't like the overuse of white soles. I did an insole swap with the Aces, not sure how I feel about it, I'll post pics later for you guys to judge.

Back
Top Bottom