The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Picked up the Del Sols for $50 after using gift cards from FTL. Couldn't wait for Eastbay to lower the price some more and get them with the 25%.

right now I have

1. Concords
2. Black/Greys
3. Cloaks
4. Easter PDFs

gonna cop YOTDs in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I see Olympics got a release date. Good news is they will sit so I don't have to worry about trying to pick them up in June, it's crazy enough already with all the releases.

any idea what they look like? im guessing no
b6se83.jpg

I know it's a GS but that's really all we have seen.

I see Olympics got a release date. Good news is they will sit so I don't have to worry about trying to pick them up in June, it's crazy enough already with all the releases.

sorry for the small size pic

Are the olympics/usa's elites or reg vii's? I remember a while back there was a pick of Kobe, LBJ, KD, and DWill and people were speculating them to be elites. LBJ was wearing hyperdunks with the thick flywire or something. Can anyone confirm?

it's regular VII not elite one, you can see the material is different compare to elite series. lebron will wear hyperdunk lunar olympic edition

was able to use a military discount on the del sols that were already on sale for $99.99. came to $86.99 out the door from Fox Hills FTL. FA will price match to the $99.99. but wouldn't let me use an additional military discount so i just picked up my sizes at FTL. pretty happy i waited on these.

b6se83.jpg

whoa, exactly as i imagined.

those are really nice
pimp.gif

Hope we see some more photos start showing up. I do like them though, they will be picked up for sure.

b6se83.jpg

With this particular colorway, it's important the heel counter matches up with the red in the midsole or it looks sloppy.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I will defintely pick up a pair.  And if they are limited I'm sure those that are on the fence would jump at getting them.

these pretty much cap off the worst kobe's since the 3's. more like **! else can we do to make these not hit outlets
eyes.gif
. Galaxy's, Christmas, and cloaks are the only ones worth having

Just got del sols for 99.99. Awesome. Called 4 footlockers and 3 HoH and only one footlocker had them in stock and last 10.5. These are gonna fly whatever's left.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

So the Del Sol's are $99 at all FootLockers or is it only certain stores you have to price match to?

only FootLockers that i've seen, but Champs and FootActions will price match.

hmm, great price for the del sols. They are a good colorway to have that's for sure. (I've always loved the del sols since the iv)

I love the feel of the playstrong insole, the high cuff isn't bad but I prefer the low cuff more. Might have to iD some insoles now. Sigh. I put the playstrong insole into the black/grey and swapped in Concord laces. Looks good, now I can playing around with different color combinations.

Eastbay is slowly drying up of the Del Sols, so if you want a pair better act up on it fast.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I love the feel of the playstrong insole, the high cuff isn't bad but I prefer the low cuff more. Might have to iD some insoles now. Sigh. I put the playstrong insole into the black/grey and swapped in Concord laces. Looks good, now I can playing around with different color combinations.

Eastbay is slowly drying up of the Del Sols, so if you want a pair better act up on it fast.

always interested in swaps... pics?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

hmm, great price for the del sols. They are a good colorway to have that's for sure. (I've always loved the del sols since the iv)
Yea thats how I feel. Had they been del sol like theyve been id of passed, but they went back to tour yellow like the zki so i got them.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by thapointguy

always interested in swaps... pics?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom