The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Concords aren't on sale.

they were at Champs, but still at $139.99.  hopefully they're still around to go even lower.

Hopefully.  I just want those, USA, and the Laker PDF's and I'm done with the VII.  

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Waitin on the USAs, Kobe VII is so disappointing compared to the VIs.

Agree, been finding myself scooping up more and more VIs, cant get enough of them.  I just wish they wouldn't go so OD on the more excentric colorful CWs.  They did it right with the V's and VI's but took a step back this year.

i just hate the way Kobe 7s look on feet. may be good for the courts but i couldnt stand the on feet look for myself. returned both pairs of kobe 7s i bought.

Originally Posted by jst628

^drop July 7th along with the "Entourage" Lebron Lows and a few other shoes.

are they limited or GR?
nerd.gif

Was able cop these for $180 with no laces off of CL. I put some regular Kobe laces and added gold tips. I also added gold to the inserts.

sharks & wolfs and maybe the elites for a reasonable price and I'm done...been seeing a couple of ppl getting the elites for good prices

Originally Posted by gentry187

Was able cop these for $180 with no laces off of CL. I put some regular Kobe laces and added gold tips. I also added gold to the inserts.

what happened to the og laces?

^^^I guess the seller bought these shoes for the laces. Reason being why he sold them at $180. Which was perfect I'm my case cause I wasn't planning on using those Kevlar laces.

Was about to cop the home elites yesterday but the pee yellow flywire just killed it for me
sick.gif
Hopefully these hit the outlets soon.

06/16/12 Zoom Kobe VII System White/Obsidian-University Red-Pure Platinum $140 488371-102

These must be the USA?

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by deftronix

pimp.gif
 Actually received my cloaks from NDC yesterday. I figured I'd just open the box to find a pair of GRs and not actual cloaks, but when that box opened
nerd.gif
.  Didn't hesitate to hit the pavement.  Guys weren't kiddin about breaking your own neck.  Looks like I'm about to luck out on a pair of ASG too, received delayed shipping confirmation for them.   Ordered them 11 days ago and just now received the email.  NDC never comes through like this, feels good.
wait, so not only did you luck out on getting a pair of cloaks you had in your cart but also ASG's? wow. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Tomorrow is the last day they will ship my ASG order, prolly will get cancelled.  Been a good week, was able to scoop up a pair of limited Roshes for retail that I've had my eye on for a bit now also. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jordan r

06/16/12 Zoom Kobe VII System White/Obsidian-University Red-Pure Platinum $140 488371-102

These must be the USA?

sounds like it, i just want them to be discounted already. i want those!

I don't know if it was a Memorial Day sale or what, but the Footlocker I happened to be at today (West Covina, CA) had the Sharks and the original Del Sol colorways of the VIIs for 99.99 I thought it was a pretty good price for both of them. You may want to give your local store a call and see if its an ongoing sale or not.

Back
Top Bottom