The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Hey, i kinda like that Grey/Magenta/navy C/W

anways here are my kobe 7s, i will add the BHM, Red/blue PDF, WTK if they drop, orange cheetahs, and USAs
pimp.gif

182143_451870041492828_1629380531_n.jpg

Nice Collection.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by DHD28

Just got back from Vegas. What a weekend. Been meaning to post this recent pickup:

Can't believe I slept on them at first. $168 shipped.

Nice pickup and you got a steal at that price. 
pimp.gif
Very Nice....The best VII IMO.

i like red laces....stands out more imo but still volt, red and purple look great regardless

@PLAYOFF12 so you ended up keeping your ASG since you dont have your cheetah's....I love both of them, im sure it was hard to give one up

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by DHD28

Just got back from Vegas. What a weekend. Been meaning to post this recent pickup:

Can't believe I slept on them at first. $168 shipped.

Nice pickup and you got a steal at that price. 
pimp.gif
Very Nice....The best VII IMO.

I'm ******ed for selling my pair as soon as I got them..I've been lookingFor ages in these along with yotd and I'm done with Kobe 7's

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

How hard is it going to be for kobe 7 usa?
I hope nothing like lebron 9 mv.

has there been any indication that it would be like the lebron release? not going to even be close..i love those USA's still debating if i want to spend $140

Originally Posted by onlitwo

im asking my uncle in Hong Kong to pick me up some Year of the Dragons for $200USD!
aha.. tell him to get two pair.. I don't wanna pay 300+ for some kobes..
embarassed.gif

i'm still waiting for elites to go on sale for 149.99.. even then it's still steep but I'll buy for around that price. I bet they hit outlets soon.

although this is the VII thread, anyone notice Sefolosha's white/gold finals PE VI's? too dope
pimp.gif

ive been on the fence about buying the mint PDF's i mean they're in stores for retail + my gift card. but this summer need all the cash available for the crazy %%%# thats dropping otherwise paying reseller price is rape!
frown.gif

Just copped Kobe 7 USA's for 115..i will post pics when I get in the mail. Also have you guys seen these? these is a cop for me. Dark Knight 7s

wow. thanks for the pic. i guess these are DK 7. Doesn't look like a hornets colorway at all. If there is blue underneath the patterns I just might cop.

Back
Top Bottom