The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks for that info. About time that had a set date.

it was mentioned a bit ago by another member but it was overlooked i guess

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

anyone know if they will come out with the Chaos CW for the VII? i missed out on the kbVI chaos and have been kicking myself since...
it's probably the leopards/xmas, it has the same color scheme.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

anyone know if they will come out with the Chaos CW for the VII? i missed out on the kbVI chaos and have been kicking myself since...
it's probably the leopards/xmas, it has the same color scheme.
eek.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
 oh well... then its between the dukes or wolves.. leaning toward dukes so i can use my concords play strong insert and should match better than on the wolves...

Now I remember someone mention they came out just didn't bother to go check. I'll wait though seeing it'll sit for awhile. Thanks for the reminder M F

Kobes were on Southland S04E02 tonight.

kobevisouthland.jpg

kobevisouthland2.jpg

Southland if you guys don't know, is a Cop show based in the city of Los Angeles. Pretty cool that they had Kobes on there.

FINALLY. Finally Nike comes out with an ad campaign worthy of the player! I love it! Someone said it earlier, but this is far superior to the one or two videos we had of the VI last year.. Even though the spot featuring Kanye was good. Nike is REALLY on board with the VII. The #KobeSystem and the logo specifically for it, the intro video and subsequent spots we've seen and have yet to see, the involvement of big names, the twitter participation from those celebs, and the way Nike is pushing the System idea with the integration of Attack Fast, Attack Strong and the Different Animal, Same Beast stuff. I must say that looking back we'll remember the VII as the social media shoe. Nike is really doing it well on twitter and Facebook. I love that videos and sig campaign stuff such as ALL this is tied to a player's career and the season in which he wears that shoe, because ultimately we love the shoe for that reason, and it goes as a history with the player. Well done, Nike!

Oh, and I like the shoe a lot too. V > VII > VI ...I've never balled in the IVs, but love that model.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I wonder if maybe nba players are getting some of the problems that have been listed here and thats why they dont use them.

Maybe your right cuz I have not seen the VIIs too much on NBA feet...  or maybe it is too early....

Originally Posted by SWSH

166953_334450513255979_145974518770247_1088747_1489844859_n.jpg

408155_334450529922644_145974518770247_1088748_690399654_n.jpg

[h2]"Westchester"[/h2]
oh, the beauty of invisible flywires.

wetchester looks like the black/grey pair(released already) with a red accent on the collar and sole. too plain.

the white/red looks like the V-day V.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by lockdown36

kobevisouthland2.jpg
Air Randy? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Good one.

I hope the YOTD release here in Korea, figured they would already since the lunar new year just happened this week. I'm looking forward to the wolf pair but hopefully they wont release them all at once. Hopefully we will start seeing more pics of the Poison Dart Frog and ASG kicks soon.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

It's really hard to top the awesome run from zk4-zk6.
good looks, fair durability (the zk6 are tanks) and top 10 performance
sneakers of all time more or less.
But with the price and the experience of Kobe's team, you would think they
would at least be at the same level as the past sigs. but no, it was a step down.
Again, it's hard to follow up the zk4-zk6, but the 7 is just sad.

I really hope the elites blow us away. That's all I'm looking for right now.

what they should have done was make the attack strong insert more like a hightop with more support make that thing high and with rich leather and memory foam and have velcro keep it in place all around. they raised the price 50 bucks. hell throw in the monkey paw while their at it 
roll.gif

if you are going strong your kicks dont need to be that light. i think they really half assed this idea. hopefully they go back to the basic formula or improve on this system like i said above.

great idea. just poor effort for the price...

Back
Top Bottom