The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

That's a shame that the gold on the swoosh rubs off on the elite. I also would like to see anybody's pictures of that happening. I am glad I waited for a drop in price, but now I'm not so sure. I know that when balling your shoes get messed over time, but it seems like the gold is rubbing off faster than it should.
I was wondering the same thing. Some other things about the Elites and Supremes didn't add up. For instance, why sell a supreme VII with a high and low insert, but then make the elite a low insert only? For me, it seemed as if they were slyly/quietly admitting the high cuff was useless.

I would say that an athlete of Kobe's caliber, given his status with Nike, probably has shoes custom made for his feet. The only thing that his game day shoe has in common with GR release is the exterior.

that high cuff for the supremes was useless. It did absolutely nothing to actually support the ankle. it's basically a sock that was part of the tongue of the shoe, aka useless...

Just got some Kobe VII's in the mail. WTF is up with my right shoe and the big *** air bubble by the ball of my foot??? Is this common? Should I return or will it work itself out, or anything to fix?

Just got some Kobe VII's in the mail. WTF is up with my right shoe and the big *** air bubble by the ball of my foot??? Is this common? Should I return or will it work itself out, or anything to fix?

If you look further back in this thread, some people explained how they helped alleviate that problem I'm pretty sure. Not sure exactly what page but I know it was discussed.

Just peel back the insole liner where the bubble is and smooth it back together. Common problem and that's the way to fix it.

You couldn't retun the Away Elites to footlocker? I was thinking about returning mine to a Nike Outlet & getting a gift card to order the Home Elites off of NDC.
-Pete
I called Footlocker and they said each store has their own policy. Went to the one near me and they said they couldn't accept them without a receipt. Hopped over to the NIke OUtlet and they were only able to give me $150 (160 if you count tax) since I was returning it to an outlet and not a Niketown. I took it and ordered the Home Elites that night for $160 shipped tax included. So all in all I paid 125 for the Aways and returned them for a $160 giftcard to buy the Homes for $170. Ended up spending $135 total which is a great price for me for the Homes because I missed out on Jimmy Jazz and it seems the Home's are slowly starting to sell out everywhere now that they are being dropped so low. I say it goes to no less than $120 at most places before they completely sell out everywhere

If you look further back in this thread, some people explained how they helped alleviate that problem I'm pretty sure. Not sure exactly what page but I know it was discussed.

I have the same problem with my Play Fast insert for my YOTD....the bubble bugs me!

really wish these elites wouldve dropped instead

254wwmp.jpg

20glil3.jpg

i copped mines already, but if they are limited this is a big early cop for me & i only payed a few buck over retail

Last edited:

[URL=http://i46.tinypic.com/254wwmp.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/254wwmp.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

[IMG][URL=http://i48.tinypic.com/20glil3.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/20glil3.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]

I actually like that concept a lot... the base looks good speckled like that, doesn't look like a cheap screenprint

LOL yeah let's see those 6 Rings already

damn that means the hype on the VIII is gonna be through the roof. :smh: I can't cop most of them on sale. :frown:

254wwmp.jpg

20glil3.jpg

yeah they dropped the ball by not releasing those like that.

Last edited:
i copped mines already, but if they are limited this is a big early cop for me & i only payed a few buck over retail

Those are GS, and the GS are not limited. They've been sitting here in Korea for a bit.
lol ironic cause i copped them from there but im talking bout in america though or it doesnt matter cause i know you guys been had them cause they released overseas

it's not looking good in terms of availability. a trusted reseller here is selling
them already @ :wow: price.

It supports the early info about these being slightly limited. Good thing no one
likes these.

Back
Top Bottom