The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

it's not looking good in terms of availability. a trusted reseller here is selling
them already @
eek.gif
price.
It supports the early info about these being slightly limited. Good thing no one
likes these.
are you sure these are limited ? ill call footlocker later & ask.

very curious do korea get a lot of earlier releases.
not just korea , most asian countries got earlier becoz the factory in fact in china so the shipping time from factory to destination country faster than US or europe for example. in china also they already drop kobe gold and cheetah even the lebron 9 low liverpool also already available

I'm sure they made a boat load doubt they will sink the ship. >D I want them even if they don't win the gold. They will pull it off hopefully.

Last edited:
I called Footlocker and they said each store has their own policy. Went to the one near me and they said they couldn't accept them without a receipt. Hopped over to the NIke OUtlet and they were only able to give me $150 (160 if you count tax) since I was returning it to an outlet and not a Niketown. I took it and ordered the Home Elites that night for $160 shipped tax included. So all in all I paid 125 for the Aways and returned them for a $160 giftcard to buy the Homes for $170. Ended up spending $135 total which is a great price for me for the Homes because I missed out on Jimmy Jazz and it seems the Home's are slowly starting to sell out everywhere now that they are being dropped so low. I say it goes to no less than $120 at most places before they completely sell out everywhere

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of...It'll go down for cheap, but popular sizes would be gone. I called my local Nike Factory Store & they said the same...$160 is what is in their system, so that's what I would get. I don't know, I really like how the aways look in person though..might keep them & try to get the homes later hopefully.

USA's for $115 via Footlocker & Away Elites for $130 via Amazon:

-Pete

it's not looking good in terms of availability. a trusted reseller here is selling
them already @
eek.gif
price.
It supports the early info about these being slightly limited. Good thing no one
likes these.
what shoe hasnt been limited by nike lately.  for the past month every lebron, kobe, or durant that drops they put the limited tag on it.

Back
Top Bottom