The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Man hakeem Warrick why!! lol just when i thought I was going to save some money this month lol..

How did Warrick get to debut them before the Kobester tho?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

wrong rookie

kobe1_wht_gry_gold.jpg

There's no orange there on those Is.

March is too far away for those wolves. It is a simple and solid release, no hype involved.
grin.gif

Yea there is.  The inside and stiching.  Whats funny is they were nicknamed the sharks cause of the fin on the tounge.  So this is his second sharks coming up.

Actually, they were canary yellow and what is on the inside hardly matters. Only person who sees it is you and whoever else owns the same shoe.

I wore my play strongs casually for the first time today in my xmas editions

felt pretty good. I had waited a while because initially they felt tighter than the zoom's so I played some games with the play fast's and that broke them in nicely

I love the removable insoles because I can sweat/stink up one pair and then wear the other for casual wear. Its like 2 shoes in 1 lol

those wolf grey look awesome BTW

looks like i might have to get those sometime down the line
pimp.gif

^^ nah, i'm not feeling the wolfs either. so far it's just big bangs/asg's for me until we get to see detailed pics of the jellyfish cw. patiently waiting lol.

might get the wolves and the sharks, are they both.grs? and its time tobstart balling again....

140 is the price right?

They are underwhelming for being a part of the "predator pack". With Nike, they put the limited tag, they'll get scooped up easily. I wouldn't bother if they were. Philippines NTer said there is a restock of Sharks Friday so they could very well be limited GRs.

i personally love the wolf's. they are a bit less "done up" for a predator pack shoe tho, compared to cheetahs and sharks. but i still want them

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i personally love the wolf's. they are a bit less "done up" for a predator pack shoe tho, compared to cheetahs and sharks.

Fixed lol and this is someone that loves orange it doesnt capture the wolf in my eyes...cheetahs got the spots and the sharks has the water effect the wolfs didn't really don't implement the predator in the VII IMO

saw the Sharks in person today, held them in my hand. they look really bad. Sorry.
they look fine from afar but up close... I just don't know.

the black greys look so much better. I might get those on discount eventually. that
or the del sols.

^completely agree with what you said. I was so excited for the Sharks to drop but when I saw it in retail, I was "!+%?!". It definitely is good in pics but not in person.

Back
Top Bottom