The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by DNeou20

saw concords on a couple kids at a youth tournament my 8th graders were in today... to me, well my vision atleast it seemed more purple than last year's concord and the concord elites which i'm happy about.... the shoes looked real smooth but i just wish it was more of a club purple/varsity purple like many others think.... still not sold on this model though =/
Concord Elites you say. Can you give us some info on it? Does it look different from what we see now?
my bad should have been more specific. elite socks

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Finally tried these on. So disappointed. Rock solid, felt like bricks. Extremely narrow. Tried both insoles, still same problem.

(loading up on VIs on clearance)
i felt like that too, but will reserve full judgement until i break them in (since i only ball in ball shoes)
if they suck, then i'll stock up on VIs too

Same Here too!!!!!! My first time they felt so hard!!
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
!!(I also ball in all my shoes)... im gonna ball in them the rest of the week n try to break these bad boys in....Lets see....

Heads up you big footed people, Nike Mall of America has a size 15 of the Leopards for sale and they're accepting phone orders.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Inlines look so dope, but I just can't wear these....sigh

sucks Ron... but for me, they felt really good right out the box... but then again... I'm close to the 200lbs range and the cushlon/lunar insole felt so good... 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

saw concords on a couple kids at a youth tournament my 8th graders were in today... to me, well my vision atleast it seemed more purple than last year's concord and the concord elites which i'm happy about.... the shoes looked real smooth but i just wish it was more of a club purple/varsity purple like many others think.... still not sold on this model though =/
Concord Elites you say. Can you give us some info on it? Does it look different from what we see now?
my bad should have been more specific. elite socks

might try that look, lol. I just really don't wear high cut socks 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Not saying anyones wrong, but I'm just wondering why are these the Dukes? They're almost exactly like the Gradient VI's?

Are we sure that there isn't another colorway coming out for the Dukes? Or did someone just name those the Dukes and everyone rode with it?

nikezoomkobeviiduke17.jpg

nikezoomkobevipurplegra.jpg

They were listed as Dukes from sneaker news recently.  People are still calling the Leopards as Cheetahs.

Stop hyping these shoes with your pics NWT
laugh.gif

I hope these agree with my feet after hearing the disappointment from a few of you.

I'm a big Kobe fan and still on the fence for this shoe, but i am sorry rockin them for casual use with the strap loose looks horrible.

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

fc035087e6a0b7f83f78fd6e0f44891eb0de8c1_t.jpg

maybe many years from now nike will realease a "concord pack" or a "23vs24" just a random thought

I've been thinking of getting the VII Concords to go with my XI's. Seems like the right thing. I'm looking for reasons to wait but I'm getting anxious!

NWT makes the shoe look good. Saw them in person. didn't even wanna try them on. They looked like an $80 shoe.
tried the Fly Wade 2 instead. LOL

I wish the elites will release with a conventional tongue. I really hate when the laces digs the shi+ out of my feet.
At this point I'm only interested in trying the elites.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

fc035087e6a0b7f83f78fd6e0f44891eb0de8c1_t.jpg

maybe many years from now nike will realease a "concord pack" or a "23vs24" just a random thought

I've been thinking of getting the VII Concords to go with my XI's. Seems like the right thing. I'm looking for reasons to wait but I'm getting anxious!

I highly recommend them I don't know if you have seen them in person but there amazing a true work of art

Back
Top Bottom