The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Just grabbed a pair of cheetah shorts @ HoH Detroit
Volt and purple

I saw them for the first time in person yesterday. They look good in person.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by T11Time

i didn't like the previous videos....but this one is�
pimp.gif

I agree that this one is way better than the previous ones.

I must say, Nike is doing a hell of a job marketing this shoe. Wonder how long before you see people throwing up the Kobe System sign at Staples..........

Would be nice to see Nike produce a pair with the Kobe System sign in place of the shozoku.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I must say, Nike is doing a hell of a job marketing this shoe. Wonder how long before you see people throwing up the Kobe System sign at Staples..........

Would be nice to see Nike produce a pair with the Kobe System sign in place of the shozoku.

Maybe when he wins his 6th ring, that symbol represents success if I'm not mistaken.

don't know if this has been asked before, but are all kbvii xdr soles? thanks guys!

watching Oregon vs Arizona.

Oregon players rocking the Kobe VII Del Sols. (Play fast & Play strong)

Lookin good with the unis.

Doing that at tonights game! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

From @nikestore on Twitter

We will not be releasing any YOTD styles (AF1, Kobe, KD, Jordan) tonight or in the future. If that changes we will let you know.
31 minutes ago

Yeah and we won't be releasing any Lebron china's eitherWhat a bunch of double talk... I don't believe any of their tweets
An NT'er runs @nikestore.
I heard there were 180 pairs of YOTD AF1's released here in the states. Not sure if that's true, though.

I finally switched into my Play Strong insoles and it's like walking on pillows.
pimp.gif

love these commercials. best shoe commercials in recent memory. i'll be targeting the big bangs (remind me of parises a little, no hype) for sure and probably those poison dart frogs

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Doing that at tonights game! 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol am I the only one who thinks the "Kobe System" campaign is Nike subliminally making fun of the myth that all famous/successful people are in the Illuminati?

I hope we get some "Yeezy" Kobe VII's. Pink lining and Glow In The Dark sole...Along with some type of iridescent/reflective black body and metallic swoosh.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol am I the only one who thinks the "Kobe System" campaign is Nike subliminally making fun of the myth that all famous/successful people are in the Illuminati?

I hope we get some "Yeezy" Kobe VII's. Pink lining and Glow In The Dark sole...Along with some type of iridescent/reflective black body and metallic swoosh.

You are not alone. I think the same thing everytime i see that

Originally Posted by BronLe

Exactly what I thought hahaha

Back
Top Bottom