The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

And now sold out.

indifferent.gif

I just waited over 3 hours. Refresh refresh refresh as soon as it goes live I go to checkout to get sorry we've sold out your cart is empty. Fail. Good night. Just please let me get the all star pack.

I'm hella salty on this. They come back live and are sold out of damn near every size somehow. $@#

Can nike jus update their crap to show that they obviously DONT have 10.5s up for sale no more cuz I'm tired of getting teased by them smh lol

Man this pissses me off the most how NDC did this whole thing. 4 hours of waiting and no word one when it actually did go up and then i signed out and what not and it had like 1000 bucks worth in my cart that I had to empty which I knew would hurt my chances and then by the time I got the cart right they all were gone. Time to wait in line with the ghetto folks in the cold. DAMN. Time to head for Adidas and Under Armour Basketball stuff.

The whole idea of LEs is stupid anyway. Best colorways are made in limited #s, a s***ton of of hype is generated, and than they sell out in 2 seconds. Meanwhile, scalpers are buying 5-10 pairs and flipping those LEs for quadruple the price on ebay.

part thats pissing me off now is its showing sizes. lets me enter info. hit confirm. then says its out. #*!* them

NDC was a complete joke tonight. Glad I was able to get one pair. Next Friday night is going to be HELL.

Damn you ndc...you and your nikestore twitter account.

I'll try to scoop up whatever is coming out next week and trade
tired.gif

And... confirmation email......

Glad I finally got lucky. I know how some of you feel. Stroke out with the Concords, YOTD KD's , Red Foams and earlier tonight. 5th time was the charm 
ohwell.gif

ndc really really trolled us with that site crash/crappy tweet info.. no kobes, no ivs. missed out on one of the better kobe cws this year. SMH.

After this whole debacle i went straight to my hoh n now im #37 on the list for the jordan 4/kobes so hopefully everybody focuses on the 4s lol

Back
Top Bottom