The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

kobe-bryant-29.jpg

Success!

LMAO, you got them tho?!

Also got a pair of koston's in there but I had to in order to directly get to the check out screen. Those will be canceled first thing in the AM.

kobe-bryant-29.jpg

Success!

LMAO, you got them tho?!

Also got a pair of koston's in there but I had to in order to directly get to the check out screen. Those will be canceled first thing in the AM.

Good stuff, congrats. Imma bout to jus move on n start asking whats the resale gon look like on these after tomorrow lol

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Originally Posted by Freeze

Oh thank god for that! Their servers would die lol n nike is restarting their site n its gon take 30 to 45 minutes smh. This is a joke

when was this said??
On their Twitter a few days ago.
Okay, I just scoured their twitter and couldn't find it anymore.
Sorry guys!

Had both! Cements and cloaks for my bro couldn't check out both. My boy got me my cements it's getting nuts out here.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

What's the deal with that coupon code, will that work for everybody or was it a one time deal for you?

They canceled orders for the ASG kds and brons yesterday, so they sent us out coupon codes. Don't know if it's a one time use joint, but feel free to try it tho. 

kobe-bryant-29.jpg

Success!

LMAO, you got them tho?!

Ha. Looks like you were near dead in batteries when ordering.
Would it be too much to ask where this 15% came from? If it is disregard. If not, a pm or a public post would be friendly.

What's the deal with that coupon code, will that work for everybody or was it a one time deal for you?

They canceled orders for the ASG kds and brons yesterday, so they sent us out coupon codes. Don't know if it's a one time use joint, but feel free to try it tho. 
Good looks. Did anybody else get kicked off of their nikestore account and can't log back in?

*raises hand*

Good looks. Did anybody else get kicked off of their nikestore account and can't log back in?

Nikestore.com @nikestore We are shutting down and restarting NikeStore in order to optimize performance. We will update you when orders can be placed. ETA 30-45 min

Just let me cop the "Cloaks" today anf I'm good.... Hopefully 
eyes.gif

It's gonna be pretty painful if I can't come up with 4 and Cloaks "later" today.... 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom