The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^Yeah you're right. Even if the infrared was on point I wouldnt rock them that way. They're perfect the way they came.

planning to get KBVII, im not realy into the limited pairs. what do you guys think is the best GR CW that is out or will come soon? as of now I'm thinking of getting the black/grey one.

Originally Posted by southbeats

planning to get KBVII, im not realy into the limited pairs. what do you guys think is the best GR CW that is out or will come soon? as of now I'm thinking of getting the black/grey one.

So far the Black and Grey VII's are the best GR to date IMO. I think the Volts are a nice colorway also but no word yet if they gonna be a GR.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

Anyone know the cheapest place to pick up the Black/Del-Sol Supreme in a Size 13?

I can't seem to find them anywhere reasonably below the $180 retail tag (not even on CL or eBay).

Any help is appreciated.

http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/16997/category/214
$150+shipping

wait till monday when eastbay will be having their one day only 20% off presidents day sale
ohwell.gif
 use can use discount on both the concords and blk/yellow cw (not on th sharks though)
grin.gif

Just copped from eBay for $160 (shipped). Figured this was cheaper than Eastbay's 20% sale tomorrow because being in So Cal, Eastbay charges SALES TAX.

The Black-Del Sol's are really an underrated CW. Saw them, the Sharks, the Concords, the Black-Greys and the Invisibility Cloaks yesterday and out of all of them I liked the Del Sol the best.
pimp.gif

The Cloaks look like they were transported from the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' era.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Hey Ninya, who's that lady creepin' in the background? She's digging your Cloaks.
LMAO... my Grandmother. She helped me get them.. I left my debit card at the house while in line at NikeStore Santa Monica.. and she went to my house, woke my girl up to look for the card.. and brought it to me. AND WHAT SUCKS IS the only reason my debit card wasnt in my wallet is because I was so tired last night from multiple failed attempts on NDC and forgot to put it back in my wallet..

I was at Nike SM too...struck out on the IV's but got a pair of the cloaks.  Some dude came 4 deep (his mom, sister, friend) and left empty handed after they annouced they sold out of the IV's in his size.  

Got my cancellation email from Nike #%%*!!! I got them hours before the twitter said sold out conformation and everything!!

3rd time this week and about $700 being held in my PayPal account man Nike needs to figure this %%@# out smh

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Got my cancellation email from Nike #%%*!!! I got them hours before the twitter said sold out conformation and everything!!

3rd time this week and about $700 being held in my PayPal account man Nike needs to figure this %%@# out smh
Damn, I'm not being too optimistic for my order if they're sending out cancellation emails
30t6p3b.gif

^damn man, thats terrible. They give you anything? Someone in the AJ IV thread said his got cancellled and he received a $50 gift card. Not that you'd be happy with that $50, but its something.

Those who receive cancellations should have priority to get the ASG!

saw the sharks this saturday , really nice CW but got looked over due to so many releases

They're cancelling talks orders??! WTH? What happened? What are your emails saying? Sorry to hear that bros. Good thing is there's a decent about of resellers, and prices aren't terrible

Back
Top Bottom