The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I'm gonna have you photograph my wedding
laugh.gif

Amazing pics as usually homie
smokin.gif

Thanks for the love guys (sorry for OD'ing the pics)... its a hate it (Mostly hate) or love it shoe, but I definitely love it... Will UNDS them in the next few days...

Those Poison Dart Frogs (Mint Candy/Black) as potential!
pimp.gif

Nice Cloaks up there! Can't wait to have these in my possession!

Nike sent me an email on Sunday saying that my order for the IVs and HPs was cancelled. Just logged on to see this:

My reaction?
Spoiler [+]
anigif_jy-6963-1311881279-0.gif

Now all I need to do is find my size 11.5 in them.
nerd.gif

too bad I'm not really enjoying the 7s. I'm glad you guys are completely on board.
If I'm able to get the del sols on discount that would be fine with me I guess.
Not really loving the shoe...

One thing's for sure though, they look so good!

Dang mjrod you make the BHM look good 
embarassed.gif

I passed on them but your pics are  
pimp.gif

Good thing you didn't get them early or I'd have a pair just cause of your pics 
laugh.gif

You, NWT and waverider(sp) changed so many peoples minds on the VI's last year with your pics
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

the squeak noise is really getting on my nerves for my sharks
mad.gif
|

i put baby powder and still makes that dumb noise!!!

take the insole out, peel it apart, then push it down slowly pushing out the air bubbles.  the manager at HOH shoes me and it made all the difference on mine.  if you have questions PM me, i can explain it better.

Lol at people saying those pictures aren't what the BHMs look like in real life. As opposed to what? Fake life? Hahaha

I'm just givin you guys crap cuz I love my BHMs and everyone hated them the day after they dropped. Now it's all love like no score in a tennis game.

A buddy of mine got thru to Nike on the phone Friday night...he ordered 2 IVs and a pair of cloaks for me...passed me the phone, I ordered 2 IVs, I passed the phone to my brother, you get the point....Sunday comes and I find out about the cancellations....all our orders were fine except my buddies...he got the dreaded cancellation email....said his 2 IVs and my cloaks were cancelled...50 gift card, blah blah...Nike tried pulling the "oh we cancelled orders in order" bs....I was heated about the cloaks...but then he got an email last night saying the cloaks actually shipped....so there's that

Originally Posted by alidinak

A buddy of mine got thru to Nike on the phone Friday night...he ordered 2 IVs and a pair of cloaks for me...passed me the phone, I ordered 2 IVs, I passed the phone to my brother, you get the point....Sunday comes and I find out about the cancellations....all our orders were fine except my buddies...he got the dreaded cancellation email....said his 2 IVs and my cloaks were cancelled...50 gift card, blah blah...Nike tried pulling the "oh we cancelled orders in order" bs....I was heated about the cloaks...but then he got an email last night saying the cloaks actually shipped....so there's that
smh.  this was such a terrible, unorganized, unprofessional release on Nike's part.

The swoosh price for the sharks is 120? Thought it'll be cheaper because that's what I paid for the concords and they were 180$ retail.

Dope BHM pics back there, great job man.

It's all good. Difference of opinion. I love the BHMs. Hope everyone gets the ASGs this weekend that wants them. Cheers!

Originally Posted by alidinak

Didn't realize this was allowed. But I guess it is the discretion of the csr.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I haven't been on NT in quite some time, so forgive my lazy %*% for not wanting to page back. 
@EastbayRep, will Eastbay be getting the ASG? Also, will the pack be up on NDC? 

I –– along with many others, I'm sure –– have work on Friday.. 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Eastbay getting any of tha all star shoes?
We will be carrying the Kobe VII ASG when they are released on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

From that pic, Kds are the best. Too much white on the kobe, not enough red on the lebron. Of course it could change when we get full shots, but I was able to say the bhm were ugly the min those blurry pics surfaced.

They put Lebron in the same shoe as D-Will, the Hyperdunk 2012... I doubt he'd not wear his own sig shoe...

Back
Top Bottom