The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just emailed a legitimate kobe-selling site. They said they will be receiving the Cloaks by this week.

Stay Tuned! I'll post the link once they are put up.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by josh24

Design on the frogs are unique...but the Plain black n white is ehh...
I thought it was mint green, not white,,

those things HAVE to release in more than one cw. or it will be waste!
what if they glow in the dark... lol

Originally Posted by jordan r

Just emailed a legitimate kobe-selling site. They said they will be receiving the Cloaks by this week.

Stay Tuned! I'll post the link once they are put up.
Go back to ISS

Hopefully ASG are more available than Cloaks.

I jus read that the poison darts will also release in a red n blue colorway n a colorway involving purple as well. Im interested in those more the original ones lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I jus read that the poison darts will also release in a red n blue colorway n a colorway involving purple as well. Im interested in those more the original ones lol

could these be like last years camos?

but better

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

but better

Better? It looks like someone skeeted all over the shoe.

Sorry for the crappy Iphone pics.. but I hope everyone gets the point..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Got my tracking number for my Cloaks. Swoosh never fails me!

good stuff on swoosh!! mines were cancelled. damn it was a good price too. post pix when u get them!

I would have liked to have seen more of the upper shoe with the gitd feature. Doesn't do much good on the bottom of the shoe where it gets dirty. My only other complaint is the logo below the heel cup looks a little off but the rest of the shoe is nice.

Does swoosh usually have limited stuff? Seems odd the cloaks would be discounted yet they were limited. IIRC, the del sols weren't on swoosh right away.

i really want the asg but i have a feeling ill come up short just like the cloaks
ohwell.gif

damn hypebeast!!!!!!!!

the squeak noise is really getting on my nerves for my sharks
mad.gif
|

i put baby powder and still makes that dumb noise!!!

The Glow in the dark feature is WAY brighter than it shows on camera.. Like I said.. I phone pics.. Sorry., but it's a great feature tho!

NDC shipped my Cloaks today. I was getting nervous my order was going to get cancelled.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

the squeak noise is really getting on my nerves for my sharks
mad.gif
|

i put baby powder and still makes that dumb noise!!!

The Chinas did that nonsense last year.  Only shoe that did that of mine.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Does swoosh usually have limited stuff? Seems odd the cloaks would be discounted yet they were limited. IIRC, the del sols weren't on swoosh right away.

They used to get a LOT of stuff discounted, but nowadays it's hit or miss. Cloaks were the first limited kicks in a while that were discounted. I'm pretty sure the Del Sols were on Swoosh right away. Wolf Greys/Xmas/BHM are the ones that haven't been discounted.

Back
Top Bottom