The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

got my sharks in today. they are "ok". i guess after holding the cloaks n all stars, they lost a little bit in my eyes. the cloaks are easily my favorite of all

Lol thats how I feel.  The sharks lost all their appeal once they were next to the cloaks.  I just cant justify paying retail for the sharks, when I paid the same for the cloaks which are easily 10X better.

got my sharks in today. they are "ok". i guess after holding the cloaks n all stars, they lost a little bit in my eyes. the cloaks are easily my favorite of all

Lol thats how I feel.  The sharks lost all their appeal once they were next to the cloaks.  I just cant justify paying retail for the sharks, when I paid the same for the cloaks which are easily 10X better.

Were the cloaks really that limited? I barely see any pairs for sale compared to other new releases, it's usually flooded with pairs early on. But even on ebay, there isn't even close to 1 page worth and no overseas sites carried them? Such as marquee, vmv, kicks-crew, kicks-lab, soleawesome, the list goes on and on. Never seen such a thing especially when all these sites have everything else but the cloaks. Anyone know why? Was this release controlled better without all the leaked pairs and unauthorized business?

Were the cloaks really that limited? I barely see any pairs for sale compared to other new releases, it's usually flooded with pairs early on. But even on ebay, there isn't even close to 1 page worth and no overseas sites carried them? Such as marquee, vmv, kicks-crew, kicks-lab, soleawesome, the list goes on and on. Never seen such a thing especially when all these sites have everything else but the cloaks. Anyone know why? Was this release controlled better without all the leaked pairs and unauthorized business?

Most resellers wont be able to fill most if any preorders. Stores doing a good job of keeping resllers to a minimum this time. Hope it continues from here on out.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Most resellers wont be able to fill most if any preorders. Stores doing a good job of keeping resllers to a minimum this time. Hope it continues from here on out.

THIS. it will be pretty tough for anybody to come away with a ASG pack now. gotta decide which one you like the best.

Back
Top Bottom