The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

so only HOH's are getting the All Stars?

those buying at north park in dallas. do you guys know when they start giving out tickets?

they're not giving tickets

Originally Posted by megatron

those buying at north park in dallas. do you guys know when they start giving out tickets?

thanks. you know when they will start selling them?  Ive been calling all day and all i get is a busy line :/

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

is rmkstore.com legit????
yes. and a great store to buy from.
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks. you know when they will start selling them?  Ive been calling all day and all i get is a busy line :/
Nah, but I don't think northpark allows camping anymore. you guys have to stay off the property until they say you guys can. and then its pretty much a spring and free for all as far as I know. Probably 5-7am. People with the wristbands from nike store can come in from 9am-12pm whatever doesn't get picked up gets sold to the public first come first serve.

Just picked mine up, I know its been said a 1000x in this thread but these are really nice in person, and the color change is too dope very happy with my purchase.

6778277012_23e6cbc235_z.jpg

3M check
pimp.gif

6778278350_efb3a6a941_z.jpg

6924392161_d9cebc15e2_z.jpg

On to the ASG! Good luck to everyone.

Nah, but I don't think northpark allows camping anymore. you guys have to stay off the property until they say you guys can. and then its pretty much a spring and free for all as far as I know. Probably 5-7am. People with the wristbands from nike store can come in from 9am-12pm whatever doesn't get picked up gets sold to the public first come first serve.

alright thanks bro. Not sure what i will do . probably give it a try online since i live in arlington :/

alright thanks bro. Not sure what i will do . probably give it a try online since i live in arlington :/
PM me

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Yo megatron, u going to np? If I strike out online ill def be up there round 4am

Hellll no. I'm at least 45 minutes away & I don't have the patience for all those dumb %$% kids being rowdy n %#+%.

Not rowdy at all man, went last weekend for the cloaks and everyone was tamed. 4ppl for kobes 60+ for IV cement. Relaxed

Manager at my HOH is only letting employees hold 2 of the 3 smh so I'm scooping up Kd's and Lebrons since the Kobe's are only $30-$50 over retail online and the KD's/Bron's are $200 over retail online

I'm getting really envious with all these
pimp.gif
pictures of the cloaks. hopefully with the releases of the big bang, prices will go down for the cloaks.

Wish there was a good fall back shoe or a shoe not getting so much hype this week (comparing the hype the Cement IVs got to the Cloaks last week) that could be picked up when the foreseeable fails start talking place.

you guys think it going to be easier now with the new policy of only one pair of one style?
im leaning more to the kd than kobes at this point lebrons are a pass and foams not my thing...hoping to get kds

Back
Top Bottom