The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Rocket

Del Sols are nice, but I'll wait until they go below retail.
Use LKS13CP5 on the Foot Locker site and you'll get $20 OFF a purchase of $120 or more. After taxes (free shipping online), my Del Sol's came out to $169.99.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by jst628

that was posted in the february pick up thread... i'm sure if there's a House of Hoops they will have A LOT of limited releases sitting there.
That was me who posted those photos, and chances are if there's a HOH in Germany, you'll be good. 
STAY AWAY, GERMAN HYPEBEASTS! 
laugh.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
German Hypebeast...I'm just trying to find an ASG (Kobe, Bron or KD) that is sitting on the shelf like your pictures that I completely failed to get. I'm 0-100000000 on NDC.
What are the chances of finding the Galaxy Foams? thoughts??
I think you shouldn't have too much trouble finding either the kobes brons or kds but the galaxy foams I believe were only released at niketown london for all of europe, someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Originally Posted by herrijt

Rocket wrote:

Use LKS13CP5 on the Foot Locker site and you'll get $20 OFF a purchase of $120 or more. After taxes (free shipping online), my Del Sol's came out to $169.99.

If you use the 20% off from Eastbay it's even better. When Eastbay lowers their price they are going to put the restriction back on it. You'll have to wait longer for a bigger discount.

stupid footlocker sent me 2 pairs of dave whites instead of my pair of kobes.... im pissed

just got my all stars in. underwhelmed is the feeling.

the plastic grooves on the shoe make the shoe look faded IMO.
cloaks >>>> as by a country mile

Anyone else noticed how the this years Kobes are like a modern Kobe 1 in regards to the pattern and the this years Lebrons are like an updated Lebron 1?  Now back to the Kobe 7, dang I will be the first to take back what I said about only getting the concord and black/del-sol (should be tour yellow) colorways, because the only one that I am missing is the Kobe ASG galaxy (BHM, not feelin at all) and the volts are nice, but still on the fence.  I will post pics, also went  ham on the jackets too!  Lol!

i kinda want the sharks. really like the wolf greys but i have the all star durants which are almost the same colors. will probably cop one of the 2 but definitely not both.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i kinda want the sharks. really like the wolf greys but i have the all star durants which are almost the same colors. will probably cop one of the 2 but definitely not both.

sharks are actually my favorite vii colorway.  they look way better on, too.

Originally Posted by Rocket

I gotta pass on them Del Sols if this info on the YOTD release is confirmed - Anyone got a SOLID confirmed date yet ???
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-year-of-the-dragon-box-3.jpg

(pic via TheShoeGame.com)

@ROCKET - I can sense us being 1st in line again #OperationRoboCopp3x is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
funny-gifs-robocop-rescuing-sting.gif

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

my Cloaks came in today from KB24 and wooooow
pimp.gif
insane in person

Got the cloaks, galaxies, and cheetahs so im good for a while altho im kinda eying the sharks too if i can get em on discount

same 3 I got 
pimp.gif
 I think after the dragons i'll be done unless I can cop either sharks or wolf greys on discount for hooping purposes. 

man i really hope nike gives us a DK cw....but it wont happen

i really think a DK would look really good with this shoes imo

Cloaks def fit tighter than the other VII's for me... i have an 11.5 in cloaks, asg, and xmas and they all measure up exactly the same but my cloaks are significantly tighter than the other two...anybody else have the same situation

6957706391_973a4c885d_z.jpg

Just got them today, they look good in person but I like the cloaks more. Still happy with my purchase can't wait to rock'em.

Trying to resist getting the wolfs.

Originally Posted by ABBREITLING

WHERE CAN I FIND THE CLOAKS IN A SZ. 8
Not trying to be a RICHard, but what is up with these kinda posts.  I mean, do fellas understand what the SIG is for, and if you have a burning need for a shoe, why not make a few phone calls, do an internet search, or better yet, read through some of the b/s forum and exhaust a few options before throwing out a lob like this .  I understand dude(s) are new, but come on, lets try and keep things flowing.... end mini-rant....

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Cloaks def fit tighter than the other VII's for me... i have an 11.5 in cloaks, asg, and xmas and they all measure up exactly the same but my cloaks are significantly tighter than the other two...anybody else have the same situation

I tried on sharks before I returned them, and they felt tighter than cloaks to me.

Back
Top Bottom