The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Hugo

PDF and YOTD
30t6p3b.gif
i cant save for ****

that makes two of us 
indifferent.gif

Was there an official release date for the deep royal blue/metallic summit white-magenta or "Jellyfish" Kobe VII GS?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

In the Dukes vs. Sharks battle, Sharks FTW.

Wolf is next unless I am blown away by the Lower Merions.

^agreed.   Sharks by  far are just so beautiful on feet.

Wolf Vs LM battle is one im looking forward too. I missed out on Aces with the 6.   but that Orange on the wolfs are so hot
Lets see what they do with the Ace symbol

man i was never a kobe fan until i saw the cloaks but now these yotd's is a must copp for me. i told my self i wouldnt copp anything til the bron 9 summits but i cant resist i just hope majority of the people are occupied trying to get the ugly a** electro lime foams while i get these. just like the cloaks everyone slept hard to get the wc iv's, i was like the 130th person in house of hoops and i was the 1st to buy the cloaks lol. these are just to sick to pass up, ill regret it if i dont copp.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

mjrod1985 wrote:

6 rings MJ wrote:

duke or sharks?

decisions..decisions..

Sharks by far....

Seen the dukes today @ Champs... Can't pull the trigger...

rod not liking a pair of kobes???
eek.gif

lol wow i thought you like all the cws,

ill see the dukes in a hour so hope they dont disappoint

HAHA... honestly, I don't like "all the color ways" for this model... (The IVs, Vs & VI were different) Dukes = Pass, Laker Homes = Pass, Lakers PDF = Pass... All those color ways could have been better...

I got Black/Yellows, XMAS, Sharks, Galaxies, Cloaks & BHMs so far... I need Wolfs, ROTD, Mint PDF, Volts & Elites... and the Concords later...

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

Help guys? Im 90% sure there not real. But dayum Kobe 7s YOTD fake? What u guys think?

http://losangeles.craigsl.../sfv/clo/2886717713.html

I would say the fact that the ankle cuff is resting nicely inside the shoe with the low tongue insert in the first and third picture already in is very telling. Also, in the first picture the sleeve seems to be backwards? They are fake, but I would like to see more pictures. The kobe 7 fakes might be better done than the kobe 6 fakes.

Finally profile approved, does anyone know if the American release date will have the limited box? I am pretty sure I read that the box was for Asian markets only.

Sneakernews says kobe VII Elite "Away"

If a white and Gold pair is released as the Home Its COPPED!!!

BTW...Looks like a Perfromance Monster!

^^^i wouldnt trust sneakernews. feel like that site posts the same shoes every week to just hype %#*%  even tho a white/gold would be so dope

copped the sharks today for $98, almost grabbed the dukes too but i felt i shouldnt cop two blue sneakers at once lol.

My son's and I finally showed up with some ASG socks from NBA store.  Still not sold on fit/comfort of these, but to me this is the best CW so far

Imma try for the YOTD but won't be mad if I miss out. I really want see pics of those mints PDF's tho.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Any other info on the Elite's? GR? Limited GR?

Word.

I think these will be my first Kobes if I can get my hands on them without a big hassle.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Sneakernews says kobe VII Elite "Away"

If a white and Gold pair is released as the Home Its COPPED!!!

BTW...Looks like a Perfromance Monster!

I wont buy anymore white based 7s since the lining in my concords/inlines bled through staining the upper a purpleish pinkish color
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom