The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by nicosandila

So the blue, red PDF pic is horrible, but as someone stated they look like Spider-Man colors, and there is a new Spider-Man movie coming out this summer, as well as the Avengers, and the last Batman movie. We already know that they've made Dark Knights in the past, so this may not be off base for a Super Hero pack? Thoughts?

I'm holding out hope a better pic of those "Spider-Man's" look better.....
Could just deem the Olympic Kobes the Captain Americas. (assuming their red white and blue)
let the electro limes be the hulks or Gamma rays.
any other suggestions
Yeah those would work! If they do a black/concord that could be Hawkeye's, the only crazy crazy one I think would be an Iron Man colorway, even though the YOTD are close already (Sans Green).

Thor_redux_by_Jonboy007007.jpg

The thors I would like these colors.

Black widows (damn near like away elites)

There a couple kid-size Galaxies up on Jimmy Jazz. Didn't add to cart, so not sure if they go through, but they're there.

i just want more pics of YOTD
can anyone tell me the exact color yellow that is
is it a del sol, or just yellow yellow

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Thor_redux_by_Jonboy007007.jpg

The thors I would like these colors.

Black widows (damn near like away elites)

With glow in the dark  3M lighting bolts??? Like the BG Hyperdunks? Oh man, that would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

So is the YOTD a limited release? And if so is it an HOH exclusive?

These are the things I need to know.
If they drop the same day as the Electro Lime Foamposite then this should be an easy copp. I know A LOT of people will be lined up for the E-Lime Foams, so hopefully they stay distracted while I make my moves on the YOTD Kobe VII !!!

09a26bb68ccae3861cebcfd1723bc0619714cea9_r.jpg

^^Come to Butt-Head !!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

&*(^% I need a pair of cloaks!! Thinking about letting my ASGs go for them. As far as sharks hitting outlets, I just checked on nikefind for my size and came up empty. The second I can get those for a good price they will be copped. These PDF cws are working for me at all. Hopefully theres some better stuff in store for us because these elites are trash too imo. 

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Saw these at Niketown today.. Thought they came out on the 16th..

Wow! theyre niiiice. Hope they sit like the sharks tho
devil.gif
 I will be buying with the Bday coupon
Yessir, I'm on the same boat boii! 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the white elites are probably in the top 3 of worst Kobes ever.
that red blue PDF are mediocre.

I miss the zk6. everything was hot and even the bad colorways looked
good. No bad colorways really. The 7s are coming out with some real
ugly stuff.
People say this every model. I remember dudes who refused to buy the Kobe V's and stayed buying the IV's yet the V's ended up being arguably the greatest Kobe of all time. 
laugh.gif

We've had plenty of quality releases once February hit. 

Sharks, Cloaks, Big Bangs in February alone. And now Dukes and Wolfs which ended up looking better than everyone thought.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the white elites are probably in the top 3 of worst Kobes ever.
that red blue PDF are mediocre.

I miss the zk6. everything was hot and even the bad colorways looked
good. No bad colorways really. The 7s are coming out with some real
ugly stuff.
People say this every model. I remember dudes who refused to buy the Kobe V's and stayed buying the IV's yet the V's ended up being arguably the greatest Kobe of all time. 
laugh.gif

We've had plenty of quality releases once February hit. 

Sharks, Cloaks, Big Bangs in February alone. And now Dukes and Wolfs which ended up looking better than everyone thought.

Gotta agree here. Quality is def the word to describe the colors of the vii. Almost every one is a nice colorway. Reminds me of the V alot. The Vi had way too many crap colorways.

Do they fit tight lie the huarrache?I really like the YOTD but I hate to try to wear a shoe that fits tight on my feet.

Unfortunate the fit on these is so terrible for my feet.  I am starting to like some of these later CWs that are dropping, but it literally hurts to rock these.  YOTDs >>> XMAS imo.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Unfortunate the fit on these is so terrible for my feet.  I am starting to like some of these later CWs that are dropping, but it literally hurts to rock these.  YOTDs >>> XMAS imo.

Every Kobe VII > XMAS  Colorway has so much potential and they ruined it.  I IDed these last year just playing around when the camo first dropped.
ahsyfjocqaavfwb.jpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

THIS. but as far a fitting to me they are comfy for me, i do have a narrow foot...are ur fit a lil wide???
YOTD drop the 17 from what most blogs confirmed and UT KDs drop that same day 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom