The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Anybody see the pair Ty just tweeted? He deleted the tweet/pic before I could save it. They were orange and navy, kind of looked like Barcelonas
i'm intrigued... 

via modern notoriety....
0e2369e160fa98f0ac50f1b28f8b9e7af0711f0e_r.png

Thought I liked the BHMs. Turns out I don't. I might have to grab a pair of those YOTDs. Was gonna grab the Dukes but online releases are just kinda all-around ridiculous now. Might hafta get a pair during the YOTD release.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

xsalvioutlawx wrote:

Sorry, but those are hideous.
Thats is my point.  I was playing around with the colors, I didn't order them.  But I would take these over the XMAS VIIs any day.
so what is your point to come in here complaining how ugly the xmas's are... don't buy them if you don't like them?
wore mine today for a bit...

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]

[/font]

Nice!! Passed on the cheetahs but now I'm having NONbuyers remorse...
frown.gif
I need to find a sz 10 :tongue:

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I guess the Lower Merions are dropping the 17th. Where's da pix?!

03/17/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemTeam Red/White-Metallic Silver$140488371-600
Just tweeted Nike store...no official pictures yet. Weird cuz they're only a week away...& I want Sharks for $100...gotta check my local Athletes Foot. That orange pair is nice...I'd have to see in person 1st though.

-Pete

Those orange blaze kobes are on fire!!! ...got a similar pair of IDs on the way, but with icy soles.

Heres another custom NikeID I came up with.  Made these because I slept hard on the last ones...

More pics to come in the ID thread soon.

Hope those orange pair aren't just euro exclusive.

finally got the cloaks, traded my Lbj Cannons for em.

Originally Posted by Limitless

Those orange blaze kobes are on fire!!! ...got a similar pair of IDs on the way, but with icy soles.

Heres another custom NikeID I came up with.  Made these because I slept hard on the last ones...

More pics to come in the ID thread soon.

SICK!

I will pass on those orange ones. I can't believe the Merions are dropping in a week and we haven't seen anything at all yet. Guess it's between those and the Wolf...

^  I'm in the same boat, waiting on ace pics before deciding between them and the wolves.

if the black was navy on the orange pair> wolves.

Back
Top Bottom