The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Forgot who posted Dukes with blue elite socks, damn you! I'm a sucker for blue/black shoes and that combination looked ridiculous, had to cop. My new indoor shoes, hopefully they break in soon.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just got the Wolfs off of sneakerhead.com, easy pick up and no need to drive or hassle since several foot locker's wont get them around my area (LA/Montebello) save me some gas! Since its too damn high right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first time filling up since I was overseas for a month...almost 5 bucks per gallon!!!
mad.gif
 Need to invest in a bicycle soon.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

^^ Agree with you both, Tdogg and gameupz, both make good points. I played with my dukes yesterday and my left foot was killing me, pivot foot. Felt like the circulation was being cut from my foot. Shoe felt too snug and not in a good way. I wear elite socks to play and this shoe feels like a 10, half sz down. After the first game had to switch up to my Kentucky's. Do you guys play with thinner socks? And how many wears before they break in? As of now, really not happy with the comfort of these VII's...

I have narrow feet and love how Kobe's shoeline (IV, V, VI) fit me perfectly. With the VII's, I had to half size up and they were still quite snug. The elite socks makes it worse, so I just wear regular socks that are on the thinner side.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

if your in socal, hoh beverly center will not have the yotd.

frown.gif
frown.gif
   wonder if they'll ever release. Might have to fly to China just to pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

0e2369e160fa98f0ac50f1b28f8b9e7af0711f0e_r.png

I really like this pair. I would grab this over the wolves if I could. It's a shame the black isn't navy. That would have made these unstoppable to me.
So far the only PDF I can tolerate is the mint one. Not much coming soon in terms of must have cws, but who knows there could be a random surprise around the corner.

Does the orange pair have icy soles?

Originally Posted by Lucas304

Just got a pair of the Dukes, first pair of Kobes. Just wondering what the most effective way to clean the shoe is and also where I can get some Kobe socks.

I've only found Kobe elite socks on ebay so far.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

^^ Agree with you both, Tdogg and gameupz, both make good points. I played with my dukes yesterday and my left foot was killing me, pivot foot. Felt like the circulation was being cut from my foot. Shoe felt too snug and not in a good way. I wear elite socks to play and this shoe feels like a 10, half sz down. After the first game had to switch up to my Kentucky's. Do you guys play with thinner socks? And how many wears before they break in? As of now, really not happy with the comfort of these VII's...

I have narrow feet and love how Kobe's shoeline (IV, V, VI) fit me perfectly. With the VII's, I had to half size up and they were still quite snug. The elite socks makes it worse, so I just wear regular socks that are on the thinner side.
The one day I wore them with really thin socks it was killing my little toe. and was getting a lot of slippage.
I wore my cloaks Yesterday with my long thick socks and felt great. And I haven't worn the cloaks since the day I wore them with skinny socks. so I dont know how much breaking in happened while wearing it that day.....

Side note... I live in Korea and from what I heard we're not even getting the YOTDs here .. so where the he// else are they going to sell them besides  china???? 
and 400 yea GTFOHWTBS  Is right..  although the more pics i see of them the more i like them but not that much

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

The one day I wore them with really thin socks it was killing my little toe. and was getting a lot of slippage.
I wore my cloaks Yesterday with my long thick socks and felt great. And I haven't worn the cloaks since the day I wore them with skinny socks. so I dont know how much breaking in happened while wearing it that day.....

Side note... I live in Korea and from what I heard we're not even getting the YOTDs here .. so where the he// else are they going to sell them besides  china???? 
and 400 yea GTFOHWTBS  Is right..  although the more pics i see of them the more i like them but not that much

They could very well be China exclusive.

Originally Posted by a3vengers

apparently these are the lower merions
When do this drop? 3/17?...
I was just checking NDC right now and they have another C/W releasing on 3/17, Team Red/White-Metallic Silver 488371-600...

It's definitely not the YOTD, It's something else...

Those pictured (Merions) above fit the C/W?... 
happy.gif

yup seems like these are the Team Red/White-Metallic Silver 488371-600. These release in Asia on Monday and are quickstrike

Originally Posted by Nermindee

does anybody know if the elites come with both types of insoles?

As far as we have seen, no. New info could come out by release though, but with the release coming up soon I doubt it. Also, I am under the assumption that full length zoom in the insert/insole.

I feel like they need to include the high cuff insert. Not just because of the price, but because by not including it they acknowledge it isn't really necessary. How would you label a shoe "supreme" and include a high cuff, which is the only benefit from a regular pair, and then make an "elite" pair with just a low insert. To me it says the high cuff isn't elite or can't perform as part of an elite shoe.
Now if the full length zoom was part of the shoe itself and not the insert, then it could be worth it to have another pair (regular or supreme) for the double stacked zoom.

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by Nermindee

does anybody know if the elites come with both types of insoles?

As far as we have seen, no. New info could come out by release though, but with the release coming up soon I doubt it. Also, I am under the assumption that full length zoom in the insert/insole.

I feel like they need to include the high cuff insert. Not just because of the price, but because by not including it they acknowledge it isn't really necessary. How would you label a shoe "supreme" and include a high cuff, which is the only benefit from a regular pair, and then make an "elite" pair with just a low insert. To me it says the high cuff isn't elite or can't perform as part of an elite shoe.
Now if the full length zoom was part of the shoe itself and not the insert, then it could be worth it to have another pair (regular or supreme) for the double stacked zoom.
Nope, these are advertised as Play fast only

The Lower Merions look nice. Plain, but still nice. Too bad they're likely to get lost in the sauce.

for 200 they need to give me both in soles.

I Can't get both wolf and aces decisions decisions

DAMN DAMN DAMN
mar27.jpg

for the people complaining abou thow tight they feel, after a few wears the insole really loosens up and they fit perfect. atleast thats my experience with the 2 pairs i own.

Went to one of the HoH in the area yesterday, no bueno on the YOTD. He was confused because he said he is pretty sure they are going to be a footlocker/HoH exclusive so he wasn't sure why they weren't getting a pair. There is another HoH I will be checking Monday then after that I guess its pressing my luck online.

Back
Top Bottom