The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

SO the YOTD are not releasing tonight??

I honestly dont think they even releasing, I went to work today for a wrist band (NTNY) and the kobe line was for the lower merion and i thought it was the YOTD the whole time.
What about HOH though...

Originally Posted by Mikesison11

Just got my Wolfs yesterday, so happy.
happy.gif

6842519664_f3760bfb65_b.jpg

6842519118_cd5de5f76e_b.jpg

6988641547_a95ef442bb_b.jpg

6988641019_fdbcdec0ed_b.jpg

6988640489_5c3570fc35_b.jpg

6842517072_382239cd3b_b.jpg

6842516540_2716deb5b1_b.jpg

6988638885_cb58e5d41c_b.jpg

6988638307_59b25b7114_b.jpg
Off topic: but what kind of camera are you using?

Nice pics btw!!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So Lebron IX's are getting four colorways for the Elites? Are Kobe's getting the same amount?

Two as far as what we've seen. I think that's it. Black/Gold and White/Gold.

How can I get a hold of one of the Asian countries that have the YOTDs?  I want these too bad, and I am done waiting for them....  I NEED them!

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

How can I get a hold of one of the Asian countries that have the YOTDs?  I want these too bad, and I am done waiting for them....  I NEED them!
To be honest your best chance is if you know someone in the military.. I live Korea but they're not getting YOTDs either. It may be just a china possibly Europe release.
Most of the shoe places in Asia deliver though, if you could some how find the number to there nike stores and if they have  limited English u could quite possibly order them.

I did that here.

Man those wolves are calling me but I need to stop collecting shoews here that just gives me more to pack when I come home..

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

To be honest your best chance is if you know someone in the military.. I live Korea but they're not getting YOTDs either. It may be just a china possibly Europe release.
Most of the shoe places in Asia deliver though, if you could some how find the number to there nike stores and if they have  limited English u could quite possibly order them.

I did that here.

Man those wolves are calling me but I need to stop collecting shoews here that just gives me more to pack when I come home..
The YOTD already released in Asian countries back in January in conjucntion with Chinese New Year. I dont think they will be dropping over here again. Best bet is in europe if they drop there.

Originally Posted by Nickatnite

Where are the ACE's at?
Where the heck are they....forget them GSW Foams ...that was a failure again.  I'll cop them wolfs and aces and break them in.  KD Texas are swt too.

Guess it's time to wait in line again...damn!

Originally Posted by Eshao83

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

I did that here.

The YOTD already released in Asian countries back in January in conjucntion with Chinese New Year. I dont think they will be dropping over here again. Best bet is in europe if they drop there.
I know im saying they never made it to my Asian Country.... .so if there are still pairs lingering in other  Asian country stores they will more than likely be happy to get rid of 180 dollar shoes and deliver it. Never know til you try.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

What Kobe 1 is that? Was it a GR?

I was gonna comment on that.  IIRC, the 81pt game colorway was either super limited, or it wasnt released publicly. 
only 81 pair, all size 14
30t6p3b.gif

There you go.

eek.gif
all these years I thought the white/purple pair he wore that game was a gr that quickly disappeared afterwards. I wasn't following the line then. Just read about the 81 pairs released, basically the pair he wore that game with 81 added to the tongue. I always thought the Black Outs were the dedication shoe to the 81 point game. So there was no white/purple pair that was a general release?

nice pics on the wolf mikesison...you got them from titan, BHS or stadium?

42327839172068084017010.jpg

kobes of a collector here in the phils 
pimp.gif
 the brothers also has some lebron kicks which i rarely see.

^^Di Vinchi's 
pimp.gif
 what are the blue soled V's?? ID's?? The YOTD vii's dropped here in australia today... 2 stores Australia wide!, I picked up a sz 11 and may be open to a trade... I am a kobe head so if you got some heat get at me
smile.gif
Those pics of the wolfs flatter the shoe in my opinion... great pics but in person i found them a bit plain imo

Wolf Greys are nice but im already done with this shoe. I use mine strictly for balling, very disappointed in them performance and quality wise. Price sucks as well. Cant believe but i just bought another pair of VI's, didnt like the shoe that much but they are better to ball in.

Wish i could find a way to get a couple pairs of V's for cheap
30t6p3b.gif
those are pretty much the ultimate grail shoe for me.

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

does anyone know where i can find the neon laces to match the cheetahs??????
thanks in advance
You can get a pair from a Nike Outlet Store in your area.

Back
Top Bottom