The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Got my 11.5
pimp.gif

I hit refresh on my twitter just like I do any other time, and see Nike tweet that these re-stocked, and I just went 
eek.gif
. True "is this real life?" moment.

bless your heart @nikestore.  i saw their tweet and had to rub my eyes real quick just to make sure i wasn't seeing things! my heart is literally racing right now!  CAN'T WAIT!

WOW.. i tried to get my size 12 Cloaks.. said ERROR couldnt process Paypal.. so i tried several more times to no success
So here I am all bummed.. only to check my e-mail & I got a NIKE confirmation..
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!.. hopefully no bs happens & I get my pair.

just tried to get another pair and its sold out. i already have a size 9.5 from when they first came out and theyre a little tight. wanted to get a size 10 and got this after trying to check out.

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): Nike Zoom Kobe VII System Men's Basketball Shoe, in size 10. We apologize for the inconvenience. [Error Code: 031A-0000000]

i wonder if they had a whole lot to go around or just not a lot of people are online right now, either way i'm stoked for these.

Never really been a part of these "right place at the right time" re-stocks so I'm extremely grateful to have lucked out on these, had wanted them badly. Congrats to the rest of you too!

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Looks like size 11.5 and 12 are sold out. Missed out.

just but an 11.5 in my cart no problems.  i would try again.  (im not buying i already got a pair)

@nikestore Only sizes 7.5 and 8 are left in the Zoom Kobe VII System "Invisibility Cloak". Both LeBron 9s are still available in all sizes.

hope this trend continues...gives hope for everyone who misses out on a pair on RD. Just need to be patient and not give in to resellers.

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Looks like size 11.5 and 12 are sold out. Missed out.

just but an 11.5 in my cart no problems.  i would try again.  (im not buying i already got a pair)
putting it in the cart means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom