The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

pimp.gif
at the "berlin wall"

Originally Posted by s dubl

Most dudes in Europe are bigger fans of running/training shoes, and other brands. There isn't a huge basketball following like there is in the states.

probably their own, Adidas.
grin.gif

My brother was talking to the NT Berlin store manager and they had 20 pairs of galaxy foams...they through a launch party, everybody came partied, picked up their shoes and went home peacefully. Not like the BS we saw down in Orlando...

Got sharks with the bday coupon today, no need for a pic...cheetahs are in the mail, I'll cop black/greys for bball next week & I think I'm done with zk7's.

Wore these to shoot around tonight...the velcro tore up the collar lining somewhat like others have mentioned, gotta monitor that.

-Pete

ASG's and bord's
frown.gif
That NT Berlin wall makes me sad. Hate passing on shoes I know I'm gonna regret passing on.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Yea I live overseas a lot of good shoes sit. but sometimes with exchange rates there more money. (not by much)

I think im only in for 1 more pair of 7s.

I used my 6 insole together witht he 7 shoe theory and once again it felt great. but stretching the tongue could be a potential problem I think I need to find a gel insole or something a little thinner at the heel cup.

I like the 7 designs, cws, all that.. but the performance and pain my arch feels (even with a thin foot) is just not necessary for me to pay 140+ for a shoe when 6s feel great and other designs feel great.

If I can find a solution to make the archs of my feet stop aching then id be all in for 7 because of the lock down feeling. but as far as running around with them balling.. I can't do it. and ive logged some time in with the shoes to try and break them in
I get a considerable amount of pain right below the pinky toe on the side of my foot but it's only after a couple of hours walking around in them. I couldn't imagine trying to play through it do to how uncomfortable it is. I am hoping that after a while that the VII's will break in a bit more and maybe the pain won't be there anymore.

Nice pic CaChookaMan! Love seein the VI Chaos, still have mine DS, my favorite VI along with the Grinch and Del Sols. Can't wait for the Cloaks to come in this week from that NDC re-stock. I was just watching YouTube reviews on em cuz I can't wait. The color shift is so cool.

broke out my aces last night for the 1st time , it was my first pair of kobe 7's , all i can say is by the end of the nite i couldnt wait to take them off the outer right side of my foot was on fire these shoes ran way to narrow for my wide feet smh.....(really liked the shoe)

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I'm sorry, but the whole "folded tab & hanging strap" thing isn't a good look... At all.
It does if he'd pull the folded tab down a bit more lol - but that particular shade of Orange isnt helping either lol 

I'm sorry, but the whole "folded tab & hanging strap" thing isn't a good look... At all.

Then what would you suggest if you want to wear the play strong insole casually? I'm not going to pay $60+tax and shipping for a low top play strong ID insole. I'm also not going to strap the ankle sleeve up if I'm wearing shorts...

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

It does if he'd pull the folded tab down a bit more lol - but that particular shade of Orange isnt helping either lol 
Well, in person the orange matches the swoosh. Besides, I play with them strapped, then unstrap after I'm done. I don't need ankle compression to walk around & don't care if it doesn't look good to other dudes. *shrugs*

sdubl: Looks fine to me, unstrapped in shorts or pants.

-Pete

thanks to a fellow nter(can't remember the nter's name) in the lebron thread providing info on the xmas lebrons in 9 & 9.5 in niketown miami, i was able to get the invisiblecloaks in 9.5...

Then what would you suggest if you want to wear the play strong insole casually? I'm not going to pay $60+tax and shipping for a low top play strong ID insole. I'm also not going to strap the ankle sleeve up if I'm wearing shorts...
I would wear em like I would Lebrons..... Never...

Originally Posted by abstractability

I would wear em like I would Lebrons..... Never...
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

that orange sleeve in the wolves looks amazing.

Definitely. And I usually shy away from brighter colors and tend to stick with the dark colorways...These might need to be in the collection

I agree with the orange sleeve looking great. I really want the wolves but hopefully I can get them for cheaper later on, we'll see.

Have to echo the comments on the Berlin NT shot. If we didn't have the reseller problem we could have shots like that. Everyones out to make a quick buck though.

Anybody have Nice pics of the black/grey please??????? Im thinking of copping a pair because Eastbay allows a discount on them now .....

Back
Top Bottom