The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by manslayer

Need info on those Volts, Oranges, then I'm copping the mint PDF's and MAYBE a white elite, then I'm calling it quits.

Until Kobe wins MVP/Scoring title/6 Rings 
pimp.gif

Fixed. 
wink.gif

RighteousKungFu: I think you might of jumped the gun a little bro. I've seen DS pairs sell for the same price and even cheaper. 

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Picked these up today for $240, I couldn't be happier.
333d6kj.jpg

Worn once, soles looked DS. I'm happy. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

dude wore them and still sold them for a nice profit, shoe game is too stupid right now, but as long as you like them its whatever, it used to be that dudes had to hold shoes down for a few years to sell for a profit

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

happy.gif
happy.gif

dude wore them and still sold them for a nice profit, shoe game is too stupid right now, but as long as you like them its whatever, it used to be that dudes had to hold shoes down for a few years to sell for a profit
QFT....But as long as homie is happy with his pick up thats all that really matters...Nice pick up man...

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

happy.gif
happy.gif

QFT....But as long as homie is happy with his pick up thats all that really matters...Nice pick up man...

Thanks guys 
I haven't seen em for less than $280 recently so I jumped. The fact that he wore them once doesn't bother me at all.

My Cheetahs came in the mail today.. loving em..
now I have the Sharks, Wolfs, Cheetahs, PDF's (coming in Friday), Cloaks, ASG's..
not my pic.. someone posted this earlier in thread forget who.. but anyone have info on these laces?

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by manslayer

Need info on those Volts, Oranges, then I'm copping the mint PDF's and MAYBE a white elite, then I'm calling it quits.

Until Kobe wins MVP/Scoring title/6 Rings 
pimp.gif

Fixed. 
wink.gif

RighteousKungFu: I think you might of jumped the gun a little bro. I've seen DS pairs sell for the same price and even cheaper. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

now I have the Sharks, Wolfs, Cheetahs, PDF's (coming in Friday), Cloaks, ASG's..
not my pic.. someone posted this earlier in thread forget who.. but anyone have info on these laces?

Those are inline V laces. Leopards look 10x better with either purple or volt laces. Red just doesn't look right IMO.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

they look like the laces off of the "Inline" V's

Thanks fellas for the quick replies.. i like the red on em so they will do.. but will be on the lookout for volt/purple laces to throw in every now & then.

Damn those are DOPE. I really like that lace pairing more than the standard colors. Makes the shoes look way more wearable
pimp.gif

ShowEd my wife pictures of the pdfs and she liked them and she never likes any of my shoes. Guess I'll be getting them on Fri

The PDFs have grown on me like crazy, might have to pull the trigger on them. Only had two colorways of the VI...

Originally Posted by thejrob

Damn those are DOPE. I really like that lace pairing more than the standard colors. Makes the shoes look way more wearable
pimp.gif

X2

I can get with those.

Back
Top Bottom